• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ASDA Red & Yellow Stripey Pepper

Asda%20Stripy%20Peppers%201%20lowres.jpeg

Asda%20Extra%20Special%20Stripy%20Pepper%203%20lowres.jpeg

http://your.asda.com/news-and-blogs/add-some-colour-to-your-plate-with-stripy-peppers-exclusive-to-asda

I would love to get my hands on some seeds for these; are there any UK members out there with seeds?

I'm going to asda tomorrow, If they have them and you're prepared to trade or offer postage then the seeds are yours.
Truly beautiful peppers those.

EDIT: That article's from last summer, might not be in season or even being produced anymore.

In the add it says they are grafted. Could be a one off unstable hybrid pheno. I would be surprised if the seeds grew true.

Hate to be a downer, but that's my thoughts on it.

spicefreak said:
I'm going to asda tomorrow, If they have them and you're prepared to trade or offer postage then the seeds are yours.
Truly beautiful peppers those.

EDIT: That article's from last summer, might not be in season or even being produced anymore.
Thanks for the offer. I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that they will sell them again this year.
hogleg said:
In the add it says they are grafted. Could be a one off unstable hybrid pheno. I would be surprised if the seeds grew true.

Hate to be a downer, but that's my thoughts on it.
You're probably right, but it's worth a shot.

It is a beautiful looking pepper.

Looks pretty much like Rocoto Marlene (slp) on the pics at semillas, but with even more visible stripes (and beeing an annuum). Great stuff!

Back