• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ask a Walmart Garden Center Employee Anything.

BenVanned

Banned
I am not going to reveal my store number or location for obvious reasons. Other than that, Ask me anything.

What is your Job?

I do all seasonal departments and clearance. I also cashier, sales floor, stock, inventory management, zone defence, recieving and more. We also do swing shifts where we set and zone new modulars, work freight, and maintain modular integrity. Garden center does all sorts of shit, not just sell plants in the summer. Right now we are doing "Back to School" and it makes me want to remove my face with a cheese slicer.

Have you seen backtits in person?

What is this? A "People of Walmart" joke? I see backtits on a daily basis.

What's "and maintain modular integrity." ?

OK. When cross pollinating Psychopsis Kramerianum to Psychopsis Papilio which plant is the better one to be the seed carrier ?

Attachments

• kramerianum.jpg
    kramerianum.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 61
Rigorous use of well-defined modular interfaces, including object-oriented descriptions of module functionality. The use of Scientific testing cannot produce "absolute truth" because scientific tests assume principles, values, methods and measures outside of the scope of the test. Rather, the scientific method is used to proof the integrity of a value system and to establish its conclusions as consistent with the assumptions used, thereby enabling further extrapolation within that domain.

All I take from that....Walmart Greeters are BADASS!

OK. When cross pollinating Psychopsis Kramerianum to Psychopsis Papilio which plant is the better one to be the seed carrier ?
You sir,just got a Promotion!

A modular is the 4 foot section of shelf which a product sits. They are layed out so that products fit and hold the maximum amount of product and displayed properly. We make sure the items do not get shifted, filled beyond the shelf cap. and the modular homes are not plugged with another product.

When do you guys have the pepper plants and soils on sale?

We can only maintain plants to a certian point. When they start to look bad we mark them down. Veggies, fruits, and berrys come from a vendor (Bonnie) so we won't mark those down unless you ask. Any soil, mulch, sand, manure, or fert. can be sold to you for half off if the bag is busted.

I have a 50/50 chance of getting this right... so.... Psychopsis Papilio

A modular is the 4 foot section of shelf which a product sits. They are layed out so that products fit and hold the maximum amount of product and displayed properly. We make sure the items do not get shifted, filled beyond the shelf cap. and the modular homes are not plugged with another product.

We can only maintain plants to a certian point. When they start to look bad we mark them down. Veggies, fruits, and berrys come from a vendor (Bonnie) so we won't mark those down unless you ask. Any soil, mulch, sand, manure, or fert. can be sold to you for half off if the bag is busted.

I have a 50/50 chance of getting this right... so.... Psychopsis Papilio
$1000 says you copy and pasted ;)

Why wouldn't I? A word that I have never seen before; a noun at that. Is this going to become some "He has a low level job so he must be dumb" type thing?
Be patient amigo.
In the interim, enjoy. http://www.orchidboard.com/community/
P.S. You remember American farms or Lovell farms out of south Floridastan ? We delivered nation wide( at least right coast)
I was the large drunk guy delivering all of those useless annuals(via Peterbuilt) at dark thirty every night.
Low level is a state of mind.Not a job. Congressional bacterial infections are the bottom level.
We just do what we have to do.

Back