• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I wonder what the chances are that they sell those in the U.S. .......

Since you're from OZ, have you tried any of the Jacob's Creek wines?

Some of them absolutely. A few are on my "meh" list though. Their moscato is one of my overly-drinkable favs, their shiraz is not overpowering, which I like for a red. Don't care for their riesling, but then I'm a riesling snob. Can't tell you which others I've tried of theirs.

Should I speculate on what "some reason" might be? :lol:

Ew. Frozen pizza and salami.... neither are on my list of things I particularly care for. Ew. No thanks!

Want to share some of my mango yogurt?

LOL - No thanks!
And thanks for your note.

Is it fun to take classes on things you've already taken other classes on the same subject for?

I generally won't watch the movie if I've read the book first - Hollywood can't touch or even come close to my imagination when reading.

What about you?

Yes, me.

Well, and you, and you, and that guy over there..... We can all do much more than we think we can!

Did you have fun today?

goto an adult shop buy a blow up doll and I know its saturday but find a carpool lane :D

Whens north korea going to set of a nuke? and whens the us going to blow up north korea?

Never. Everyone is going to wise up and start loving each other - they will have an orgy rather than drop bombs.

Doesn't that just sound LOVELY now???

Back