• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I tend to avoid fast food, but I have been known to destroy some super potato oles at Taco John's from time to time.

What is your worst injury?

TNRedit: Rob, why does that not surprise me?

Oh yeah! I had some interesting teenage years. Between skateboarding, motorcycles, running and hiking accidents, I've broken many bones. I'll tell you, those are NOTHING compared to having kidney stones!

Does the natural human form offend you?

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Oh yeah! I had some interesting teenage years. Between skateboarding, motorcycles, running and hiking accidents, I've broken many bones. I'll tell you, those are NOTHING compared to having kidney stones!

Does the natural human form offend you?

No I prefer them natural. Botox and silicon offend me. Those stupid bitches should donate that money to charity and love the way God made them.

Were Michael and Latoya the same person?

nate6279 said:
What's your best feature according to your significant other?

I doubt she would have much positive to say about me right now, but my eyes seem to be my focal point for most ladies.

Do you believe in paying it forward?

Very much so!

And to add to that train of thought:

Have you ever heard the saying, "When it rains, it pours"? Does this ring true for you?

Yeah. I'm going out of the house and to work. However, in just over a week I will be going out. Machine Head in Billings, MT on the 5th! Woot!

What was the best concert you ever went to?

Marilyn Manson during the Anti Christ tour at Mancuso theater Omaha Nebraska. No seats just open floor and 3 hits of cid. The crowd energy was amazing not to mention he's my favorite artist. 

What's the best meal you ever made?

Kobe fillets with chanterel madeira sauce. Oven roasted purple and gold creamer potatoes with rosemary and olive oil. Garden picked green beans sauteed with garlic finnished with a splash of soy sauce. Served with a 1982 Chateau Pavillion Rouge from Margaux.  (jeebus chise! i sound just like Grant   :doh: )

Whats the best hhwiskey you ever tasted?

I'm a Seagram's 7 fan, but if you count scotch, Glenlivet 12 year does it for me. I kind of become a bit of a dick when I drink scotch, though.

MREs... Love them or hate them? (I have been suviving on these damn things almost exclusively for the last month)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Nobody loves MRE's, but they'll keep you alive if you have nothing else.

Whats your favorite motorcycle? year and make?

hogleg said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Nobody loves MRE's, but they'll keep you alive if you have nothing else.

Whats your favorite motorcycle? year and make?

Hey! I enjoy MREs. Not exactly 5 star dining, but they are fun and some don't taste too bad. Besides, who could say no to a freeze dried beef patty?!

I am not a motorcycle connoisseur, but I've had excellent luck with Yamahas over the years (mostly owned 4wheelers) and I really enjoy the 2 stroke YZ models.

Are you into BBW?

Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa! You need to clarify. Big Black Women? Bonghits Brownies Whiskey? Burnt Buffalo Wings?

I like thick island girls in their twenties (Hawaiian, Samoan)

What friggen time is it?

hogleg said:
Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa! You need to clarify. Big Black Women? Bonghits Brownies Whiskey? Burnt Buffalo Wings?

I like thick island girls in their twenties (Hawaiian, Samoan)

What friggen time is it?

BBW generally stands for big, beautiful women. Often times this term gets abused by wild snorlaxes who think they are hot to trot. I'm feeling about as deep as a puddle tonight. I guess that happens when you flirt with an absolutely adorable 21 year old tonight. I feel... I dunno, like I have acheieved, not quite beast mode, but up there... *waits for Rob to chime in and cheer me on*

It is 12:33am Mountain Time.

How to you take your coffee?

Sounds like it's fappin time    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   I really like asian women and redheads. 

Oops I fudged up the order

I like my coffee as faggy as they can make it. Vanilla frappachino or pumpkin spice something or another. 

Favorite cartoon, can be from when was a kid or grown ass adult. 

TrueNorthReptiles said:

How to you take your coffee?

InSpEctoR and du du, I liked Scooby Too.

http://youtu.be/gP4u4I96DVQ

Did you know the Aussies take this place over around 1:00am Pac. time?

D3monic said:

Sounds like it's fappin time    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   I really like asian women and redheads. 

Oops I fudged up the order

I like my coffee as faggy as they can make it. Vanilla frappachino or pumpkin spice something or another. 

Favorite cartoon, can be from when was a kid or grown ass adult. 

Futurama ranks right up there! (Watching it now) South Park is another favorite.

And what normal guy DOESN'T like redheads and Asians? Mmm!

Do you go for the high maintainence women or the homegrown types?

Back