• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

i guess drive in counts?? so it would have been captain america,which i fell asleep 3 or 4 times. at the theater it woukd have been paranorimal,the first one!!

did you see blair witch at the theater????

no, like a moron I saw it alone, at home, in the dark, and high. That movie scared the holy crap outta me. I swear I slept with the lights on that night.

What movie scared you that bad?

Xtro and Ghost Story....when i was 10, of course. Then John carpenter's remake of The Thing really screwed me up a few years after that.

Anybody else a fan of "B" horror movies?

Love them! Especially the early ones from "Midnight Theater". (with the vampire dude who intro'd the movie!)

Has anyone seen The Tingler????

no tingler was a prison movie right??

ldhs,,because your on the computer insted of looking at her

does that make sense

An '06 Toyota Corolla. Blue, sport variety.

How do YOU tell people they should stop complaining about something if they're not willing to do anything to change it?

Lately I've noticed my MO is to stop talking to them. That's sucky, I know, but sometimes life's too short for emotional vampires.
But before "lately", I tried to realize they were mostly lonely and wanting to be heard - and complaining was their way to do that. But that was then....

How does Geeme come up with such profound questions?

Um.... er..... Lame, I know, but I don't honestly even know who is playing.

Hmmm... given that "profit" is the excess of income over expenses, how do I quality as a profit????

Pft - you know what he meant G! ;) So give us your sermon....and pick a SuperBowl winner!
Giants vs Patriots, and I'm placing BET on your pick!!!!!! ;)

should I make hummus or herbed white bean dip to go with my pita?

Nope, perfectly acceptable! Unless they're a "he" - then go with "dickwad"...that's just my take on things! :)
Hummus it is! Super spicy tho...thanks McGoo!!!!!!

Quick....what time is it in Perth???????

still at three, i usually only need one. but it was a long day. i have the perfect ratios and a great dark chocolate gnoche recipe

how many beers deep are you

Well, i got 4 wines deep before I forgot to keep track...so.....
gnoche....mmm...happy chocolate.....best kind!

seriously,,,giants or pats? just askin'!

Seriously, may the best team win!
Sicman may be the anti-CI, I may be the anti-SB

Am I really going to do everything today???

Back