• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

you were about to explain your theories on the issue of rising sea levels...

Where was G going with that?

Ps G its really funny to read your ghosty quote with come comas. just saying

I'm not really sure, and it depends on who you're talking to; most of my peppers aren't rare to those on this site, but when selling at the farmers market, people tend to know only the biggies (bells, jalapeno, habanero, etc). I'd say Beaver Dam is a pretty rare one outside the Midwest.

Do you think plants grow better with music playing nearby?

Yes, if you're talking about the melodious sounds of things like birds singing.... "Human" music? Not so much.

Do animals generally like or dislike you?

Yes but I didn't see much in the way of "monkey faces" in 'em. :(

Aren't these unknown hybrids much cooler?

spliffpepper.jpg

IMG_6875.jpg

:D

In a place I never intended to live as long as I have.
Beehunter: No.

Did I drink just a tad too much wine tonight before dinner?

No. The last fish tank we owned was probably more than 10 years ago, for a salamander rather than fish.

Aren't salamanders cool, if you can keep them alive?

Never had a salamander, but I suppose they're cool...

Do you think there is a boy who can swim faster than a shark? (quote from The Office original English version)

No. I've done so myself on occasion, given certain circumstances, though only rarely have done so in public. Had you known the circumstances, you probably would have agreed with it.

Don't you find people who wear spandex in public more smack-able than that? (Ok - you're a guy, and somehow I'm sure you'd excuse a hot chick for doing so.... :lol:)

You are correct. You should require a liscense to wear spandex in public and only those meeting a certain height to weight ratio would be allowed the privilege.

Doesnt that sound reasonable?

Reasonable and biased are not mutually exclusive, especially in this case.

Would you wear spandex and sandals/w socks in public?

Nope, Just athletic shorts. They are very soft. NBA players where them. I'm wearing some right now! lol

If you had to live in one evornment for the rest of your life where would it be either THE HOTTEST DESERT or THE COLDEST PLACE ON EARTH? For the coldest place you will have blankets and jackets. Because you would die instantly. But for the desert you have a small pond and the water over 100 degress

Back