• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Ate my first Superhot...

You did great for what you ate, that was a big Chocolate Scorpion.   Your friend cheated WAY too fast, lol.  And yes, you will probably be doing it again :onfire:  

You did a GREAT job for ur 1st time i dunno bout the people behind the camera sounding like they smoked a lil too much green.....and as for ur friend lol i don't know what to say about him he started drinking before he swallowed the damn pepper lol WTF!?

Just sucked satan off lmao.

Eat some food a half hour or so before you eat the pod so it doesn't rip your stomach up as bad.Tums come in handy as well.

Awesome! You had me at " there's a close up of my face about ten minutes in. Looks like someone killed my dog"!!! Lol.. Great job! Too bad no one ate a brainstrain tho.

Good going for a first timmer on a cam.  now that you've tried a chocolate scorpion and lived to tell the tale, get yourself a nice red brain strain or a tasty red savannah and go for it.

That wasn't so bad for the first superhot. Far as I can recall, I ate a 7 pod giant first and that was horrible considering where it was. The sunrise strain tastes pretty good, but what you REALLY wanna find is a Douglah or a Peach Ghost scorpion. Chew it for a WHILE.

Never forget mine---a big Bhut.

Kept it down and didn't pass out or call 911.

Taught me moderation.

I still taste a slice of every new pepper I get, but I like to enjoy them as an ingredient, not the main course.

Of course, there are always some that are a bit "more-ish", and though hot as hell, (Reapers come to mind) I seem to want "just a little bit more" until I cant think or see to cut another slice.

Back