auction Auction #1 - 20 oz dried C. chinense pods + 5 oz of Pepper Powder - CLOSED

I am auctioning off over 16 oz (1 lb) of dehydrated non-smoked pods to the highest bidder. There are 12.0+ oz of red C. chinense pods as well as 4.5 oz of yellow C. chinense pods. The overall heat level of these pods is around 8 - 8.5 of 10. They are not super hots, but they are a great mix of many good varieties such as Congo Red, Congo Yellow, Morovars Yellow, Avenir, Maldivian Heart, Cleo's Dragon, and many, many more interesting ones.

Dried pods usually represent 1/10th to 1/16th of the weight of fresh pods so this is over 10 lbs of fresh pods in equivalent. Could be good for sauce making and other uses.

In addition, I'm including another 5.0 oz of mixed Yellow C. chinense dried powder (non-smoked). All ready to go.

The highest bid posted on this thread as of Sunday, January 22nd @ 11:00 PM EST wins the whole thing. :) This offer is open to U.S. bidders only and now International bidders per post #7 on this thread as of 1/21/12. All bids must be shown in a single post on this thread. If your post time is 11:01 PM on day of auction end, it will not qualify. I want to keep it fair. Winning bidder should pay via Paypal. I'll send the goods out once payment is received.

The start bid will be $30.00. I will cover the cost of shipping the goods to the winner. Bid increments increase in $2 amounts.

If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Good luck everyone. Depending on where the bid price goes, a few extra surprises could fall into the box. I have a habit of doing things like that. :)

Chris

Maybe I should be opening it up to non U.S. members. :) I certainly couldn't pay for the shipping though as it would be a fair amount I believe.

Chris

50 with ( int post)- hopefully wont disclude me. Nova - I'm on it ,strangling it, come on matey, get yee dollars out. wink wink lol.

OK, I will open this up to International bidders. One important thing. I am not responsible for importation laws in your country. Please be sure it is legal to import dried whole peppers before bidding. Also, the shipping cost comes into play. If International, your bid should represent the face value you're willing to pay PLUS any actual shipping expense over $7.00. I will cover the first $7.00 as this is my estimated cost built-in to ship to U.S. based addresses. That way U.S. and International bids are on the same playing level. I hope this makes sense to everyone.

For example, an International bid of $50.00 would mean you are willing to pay $50 for the product PLUS you will absorb all actual shipping cost above the $7.00 amount I am subsidizing in your bid level. So if actual shipping is $20, you're total responsibility would be $50.00 + ($20.00 - $7.00) = $63.00.

Bootsieb, since I was not clear on this before and did not open the auction to International bidders initially, you are free to amend that bid you may if you see fit. :) From this point forward, bids should be solid. Thanks so much everyone.

Again, I cannot be responsible for the product making if safely out of the country past Customs, but I will do everything in my power to ship fast and get it out per rules. That's all I can promise!

FYI, I have decided to add another 4.0 oz of dried pods to the auction. :) These will be Avenir / Maldivian Heart pods! They are huge and very tasty. We're up to 20+ OZ of dried pods!! Big amount. Good luck. Who knows what else could be added today/tomorrow. :) Happy bidding.

Nope Bootsieb, the rules clearly state that bids placed at 11:01 or LATER would not be accepted. Born2burn placed his bid at 11:00.
All done with the upmost fairness ;)

I'm saying the bid has to be done before 1300.

@11 means on the dot- can the THP check the exact time please of winning bid. I think it says @11 not after. Up to the owner.

Bootsieb, I sent a PM explaining things. I don't see where my logic was wrong here, but I understand it's close. I'm just sitting at a computer. I can't track 1/60th of a second increments. Born2Burn's bid came in before 11:01 PM per post #1 of my auction. His $66 bid clearly says 11:00 AM on my computer screen.

Chris

Back