auction Auction for 1 ounce of 3 different powders. AUCTION CLOSED THANKS

This is an auction for 1 oz each of 3 different powders. Peppers were not smoked or anything just put into dehydrator and ground up using a coffee grinder. Auction will end at 4 pm CST Friday Feb. 24th. US only please and they will be shipped in a bubble envelope.

The 3 powders are: 7 Deaths (Red Brain Strain and Butch T), Red Savina Habanero, and a mix of Red Bhuts and Red Brain Strains. All of these are quite hot.

I will start the bidding at 6$ just to cover shipping, bids must increase by at least 1$. Thanks. Paypal only

photo.jpg

Got the package in the mail today. I put some of the Brain/Bhut mixture on some chinese food for lunch. That stuff packs a big punch. Very good stuff. If the other powders are a fraction as good as this was, then this was an absolute steal. I can't believe I got all three at the cost of $5 an ounce. Thanks again coheed!

Got the package in the mail today. I put some of the Brain/Bhut mixture on some chinese food for lunch. That stuff packs a big punch. Very good stuff. If the other powders are a fraction as good as this was, then this was an absolute steal. I can't believe I got all three at the cost of $5 an ounce. Thanks again coheed!

You're very welcome, yea all of those powders pack quite the punch, definitely doesnt take much of the stuff to add some heat. Glad you enjoyed the one you tried. I'll be doing alot of fresh pod auctions come the summer (wink wink, hint hint)

Back