auction Auction - Fresh Superhot pods

* Auction ends at 3:00pm Wednesday afternoon, November 30.
* Paypal Payment needs to be made by 4PM so I can get it to the post before the post office closes.
* Auction is for the U.S. Lower 48 only. Sorry Alaska and Hawaii.
* Bidding starts at $15US and increases with $1 increments.
* Place your bid in the thread, DO NOT PM bids.
* Paypal only.
* Price includes shipping in a priority mail box. Shipping is to the lower 48 United States only.

Pods included are:
Bhut Jolokia - NMSU foldy var
Naga/Bhut Jolokia - JAG/Holland
Not so Choco 7pot - Pepper Lover var
Choco Hab
Choco 7pot
Douglah
Yellow Scorp Cardi

Thanks for looking.

2011-11-29%25252017.57.36.jpg

Thank you, payment has been sent.

Can you put them in order starting with the hottest ones 1st. I'm kinda new to the hot chilli scene and want to know what to expect.

Thank you, payment has been sent.

Can you put them in order starting with the hottest ones 1st. I'm kinda new to the hot chilli scene and want to know what to expect.

hehehehehe....another victim
hell.gif
From left to right.
1 "Squeeze the sides of your head and cry hot"
2"Look in the mirror and make sure your face is still all there hot"
3"Pace the room for the next thirty minutes holding a puke bucket hot"
and last but not least
4"Have your cell phone in hand with 911 punched in, rocking back and forth, wondering if you should press send hot"
flamethrower.gif

Lol....I have no idea. J/K Make sure to report back and let us know how it goes Guillo1
cheers.gif

not as hot as I expected. I'm a die hard chilli man but I had never had any of the so called "super Hots". So yesterday I ate in several bites a whole big Jolokia with a few carne asada tacos. I expected i would probably only be able to take a few bites but I was able to finish it all. Its pretty hot but not much hotter than other stuff I've had before. Trying to figure out which one is the douglah so i can try one with my lunch today.

Back