auction <Auction> Naga Puree - Black and Morich, with Morouga Love

I made a pint of Naga puree for a guy that got skeered, and disappeared on me. The puree is primarily Naga Morich, with a heavy dose of Black Naga, and a few Morouga Scorpions to boot. Flavor is pure naga...and heat is...brutal. All chiles came from my garden, are 100% organic, and every pod was sliced open and checked for blemishes.

Shipping is a bit under $10...so I'll start the bidding there. "Auction" ends at noon(sish) CST.

Fremp...did you try that "sample" yet? (no...he's not "the guy" mentioned above)

:onfire:

Attachments

• naga puree-001.JPG
    naga puree-001.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 60
Fremp...did you try that "sample" yet? (no...he's not "the guy" mentioned above)

:onfire:

I did last night on some pork chops,and WOW with mango's and pineapple...This stuff is AWESOME!
I might need that ratio of peppers to peppers you used :)

but this morning tho...It tongue punched my fartbox pretty fierce!!!
Ha

Thx again man!!

I had been using it on sandwiches and stuff, but I woke up yesterday, and ran out of my homemade hobby sauce... So I saute'd a bunch of garlic, and onion, mixed in a bottle of naga morrich sauce I'd picked up at harris teeter (grocer) that tasted like hot vinegar (yuck), and a ton of my (smoked mostly bhut) pepper powder, and heated until pasteurized, bottled upside down to sterilize. Made a huge mess in my apartment lol, but it turned out pretty good... garlic'y, smoky, and hot enough I use with caution lol... Stuff is THICK. Maybe the consistency of mayo... turn the containers upside down, and it doesn't move haha.

Turned out good :) there is a whole thread that goes MUCH more into depth in the sauce making thread. It was kind of a funny story :P

Back