auction AUCTION - Some like it hot!!!

inbox???

Auction closed!!

jedisushi06 is high bidder. State which plate or plates ya want.

jedisushi06 takes em all.

Tune in again tomorrow for more fresh pods.

Thanks to all who participated.

OK, plate 6 it is, send me a PM for payment info and additional pod requests to finish filling the box.

coheed196 you're next in line, plates 3, 4, 5, and 7 are available.

coheed196 takes plate #4.

Melissa77754 you're next. Plates

3, 5, and 7 are available.

Well, I've learned how NOT to have an auction. Too many plates to juggle and must end it much sooner! :)

I hadn't counted on so much confusion. Live and learn!

Melissa77754 is offline so I'm awaiting her response before going further down the line to the next bidders.

This may be in the AM and cause a one day delay in shipping for the rest, sorry fellas.

The pods will still be fine though.

OK, plate 6 it is, send me a PM for payment info and additional pod requests to finish filling the box.

coheed196 you're next in line, plates 3, 4, 5, and 7 are available.

coheed196 takes plate #4.

Melissa77754 you're next. Plates

3, 5, and 7 are available.

Well, I've learned how NOT to have an auction. Too many plates to juggle and must end it much sooner! :)

I hadn't counted on so much confusion. Live and learn!

Melissa77754 is offline so I'm awaiting her response before going further down the line to the next bidders.

This may be in the AM and cause a one day delay in shipping for the rest, sorry fellas.

The pods will still be fine though.
yeah my and my neighbor thought that the bid was for every plate shown. Very sorry to make things complicated on you and everyone else. I would have been happy paying a fixed price for your chiles. We did not realize that each plate represented a box. Should have read the thread more about how you were filling up each with a pick.

Back