• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

auto trader and craiglist scams

all these scams with auto trader and craigslist you would think they would nail things down a bit more..Apparently not...I didnt get nailed by one of them but my cousin did shes on dissability and gave her last dollar on a car cuz she needs one...to me dunno why she did it that way but shes out 4 grand..I hope the fu@ker is happy on screwing a single mom on disability outa 4 grand..I find him the cops better be there...I have addresses close to me im looking into it...

how does the scam operate.
I heard cant a fake landlord scam over here, that was scamming thousands by getting people to pay deposits on properties that didn't exist

well it works with someone selling a car too good to be true basiclly in this case using e-bay motors as a 3rd party to hold the money( if one sees the paperwork it looks pretty legit..
Anyone that knows e-bay they hold their own they dont back or become a 3rd party to anyone else besides e bay..If one doesnt it looks pretty legit..Apparently its a big enough scam ya google it (auto trader scam) its there..I somehow dont remember doing this particular thread I knew I typed something so I figured id look lol Yup I had a great canada day lol

Back