• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

This movie goes for just under 3 hours and it seriously didn't feel like that long. I was totally captivated from the start to the very end.

I walked out of the cinema with a big smile and kept looking at my g/f saying "that was really good".

It set it the year 2154 on a distant planet with has a certain mineral that is sort after on earth.

I love this type of movie so I really enjoyed it, but I know it is probably not for all people.

I saw it in 2D and have been given tickets to go see it in 3D next week which I will be definately doing!!!!

If you like action/fantasies then this is the movie for you.

In celebration I shall give you a new avatar :D

It's the same director as Titanic, right?
Heard it was good. nice seeing people agreeing with that statement. will go see it soon enough.

thehotpepper.com said:
In celebration I shall give you a new avatar :D

Well that's going to be exciting i'm sure!!

Omri said:
It's the same director as Titanic, right?
Heard it was good. nice seeing people agreeing with that statement. will go see it soon enough.

Yeah the director is James Cameron, and it's most certainly one of those movies that has to be seen on the big screen. and make the effort to go and see it in 3D if they are playing that version in your area!!

moyboy said:
Well that's going to be exciting i'm sure!!

Yeah the director is James Cameron, and it's most certainly one of those movies that has to be seen on the big screen. and make the effort to go and see it in 3D if they are playing that version in your area!!
I think there's a 3D cinema playing it Tel-Aviv (40min drive), but if not... there's an I-MAX in Eilat (4h drive). :D

The graphics were SO good that couldn't tell what was real and what was computer.....You actually believed what you were seeing!!!!

Simply amazing!!

captainpepper said:
I definitely wanna see that movie:cool:(titanic was a piece of crap though)
Now why would you say Titanic was a piece of crap? I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I just got back from watching it on an IMAX screen in 3D. It was great, if you can watch it in 3D and/or on IMAX I recommend it. The movie is pretty long, but as was said, it didn't really feel like it.

Omri said:
Now why would you say Titanic was a piece of crap? I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

"Terminator 2" and "Aliens" as well as "The Abyss" were all much better:lol: i really hope you're
not going to post any Celine Dion tunes on the "what are you listening to" thread any soon:D

captainpepper said:
"Terminator 2" and "Aliens" as well as "The Abyss" were all much better:lol: i really hope you're
not going to post any Celine Dion tunes on the "what are you listening to" thread any soon:D

What like that god awful song "my heart will go on"? Yes, he did it. I remember the Abyss, what a whack movie...

Novacastrian said:
What like that god awful song "my heart will go on"? Yes, he did it. I remember the Abyss, what a whack movie...
Can't say i am a huge fan of that movie either but as far as snore inducing movies go the Abyss was still better
then Titanic:lol:

Saw it in 3d, was great. Very cool art style.

Had some cliched story elements and characters, otherwise top notch.

Lived up to the hype!

The 3d bizzo took some getting used to and is slightly irritating (you want to focus on things but cant, its a strange feeling) but not overused in this movie and you get used to it.

P.S the female blueberries were smoking hot.

Finally saw it in 3D today. Brilliant!!! My wife was sobbing out loud at one or three parts in the movie. One of the best movies I've seen....

Back