Awesome Chilli Auction #1 !

This is the first auction to help support the flood victims. Due to postage reasons its for Australia only. An international auction will be held later.
Please bid generously on these wicked products :) Even if you aren't a THP member just sign up it will only take a minute.
These will be great to share with friends on Australia Day or you can just hog them all for yourself for a years supply of chilli goodness!

Prizes:
1 x bottle Chill Vodka - RRP $45 - Wild Swan Distillery
6 x shot glasses - RRP- $30 - Wild Swan Distillery
1 x Smokey Jolokia Original - RRP $11.95 - Heatseekers Chilli
1 x Hot Embers - RRP $8.50 - Heatseekers Chilli
1 x Chilli and Garlic Oil - RRP $9 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Sweet Chilli Salsa - RRP $7 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Roast Pepper & Chilli Relish - RRP $7 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Atomic Chilli Relish - RRP $7 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Jalapeno Harissa - RRP $6 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Nuclear Harissa - RRP $6 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Traditional Harissa - RRP $6 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Chilli Dukkha - RRP $6 - Sticky Fingers Gourmet Food
1 x Zakk Wylde Shot to Hell - RRP $18.75 - Chilli & Spice
1 x Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce - RRP $8 - Karrimah Farm
1 x Chilli pickled Cumquats - RRP $9 - Food Symphony
1 x Lime and Cardamon Chutney - RRP $9 - Food Symphony
1 x Chilli Sting - RRP $10 - Matchett Productions
1 x Chilli Fire - RRP $10 - Matchett Productions
1 x "Naturally Hot" T-Shirt - RRP $30 - Wildfire Chilli
1 x "Burn Baby Burn" T-Shirt - RRP $40 - Chilli Freak
1 x Postage to Australia
* Photos to follow *

If you wish not to bid you can still donate any amount to paypal account sales@wildfirechilli.com.au which will be presented to the appeals with all of the donations.
* I am not allowed to do raffles but someone lucky who donates may just be chosen at random to receive a chilli pack.

Last bids will be Wed 19th with a count down to the final hours. Who wants to start off the bidding?

Here are just a few of the items in this auction. Others arriving soon.
IMG_2540-1.jpg

Great start! What a list of products!

Well, seeing as how Christmas just passed and my wife and my youngest daughter's birthdays are coming up here in the next few weeks, I know I don't have enough cash to be able to win the auction, but I still want to help. I know there are some people on here from that area or knows people who are effected by it. I will be donating $20 to your PayPal. Not much I know, but I hope it helps. I hope others who may not be able to bid in the auction can do the same.

My prayers will be with all those in the effected areas
jacob

Well, seeing as how Christmas just passed and my wife and my youngest daughter's birthdays are coming up here in the next few weeks, I know I don't have enough cash to be able to win the auction, but I still want to help. I know there are some people on here from that area or knows people who are effected by it. I will be donating $20 to your PayPal. Not much I know, but I hope it helps. I hope others who may not be able to bid in the auction can do the same.

My prayers will be with all those in the effected areas
jacob

Jacob thank you for your donation and thoughts, that is excellent. It may not sound like much to you but if everyone was to donate a small amount well it all adds up, even if it's $5 it all counts! So thank you for your support. Who knows you might not be able to bid in the Auction but you may be one of the special people chosen to receive a chilli gift pack for donating. :dance:

hahaa.. no, not double $$.. but i'll keep an eye on this.. what better way to donate for the floods than to score that prize package! the chilli vodka will have to sit for another 4 months or so though :)

hahaa.. no, not double $$.. but i'll keep an eye on this.. what better way to donate for the floods than to score that prize package! the chilli vodka will have to sit for another 4 months or so though :)
Right on! Yes if you win don't let your hubby get into it before then. Mine got a bottle of Moet champagne for xmas from his work and wasn't very excited and was going to give it away. Then I told him that it was the real stuff and he has to save it for me cos I haven't tried it and I'm pregnant too.

wow Candice - i didnt know! Congratulations!! How far along? The chilli vodka should be safe if i win - MrMel stays away from the chilli :)

Only 5 weeks off me!! Very exciting :)

Whats going on with this auction??!! How come we're not getting any more bids? Come on guys!

Only 5 weeks off me!! Very exciting :)

Whats going on with this auction??!! How come we're not getting any more bids? Come on guys!

I know, the US members are supporting it more than our own AUS members. Might have to move the next few to ebay if it doesn't pick up.
I like what Tonly said in his recent auction to help this cause "think of it more as a donation than as a purchase". Not only do you get to feel good about helping others but as Mel said you get rewarded with a chilli package too!

Its Wednesday now and the bid stands at $150? What time does the auction end, midnight or something? I have been biding my bidding time ;)

Sorry was going to mention the time soon. Have a few photos to upload so was going to do it after that. Bidding finishes at 8.30pm WA time. So just under 6 hours left. i was hoping that there would be some last minute bidders :cool:

Back