Awesome Chilli Auction #1 !

Oh and congrats you girls on the buns. Have three myself, and due to become an uncle again! any day now. They can be so cute... most of the time. :rofl:

Ok here are all the goodies. Just waiting on the Burn Baby Burn shirt and The Thai Sweet Chilli sauce to arrive so sorry no pics of them. Should be here anyday now.

IMG_2617.jpg

At 8.25pm I will give a 5 min warning. When there is 1 min left the last bids will be taken. Then I will say it is closed. The last bid before my closed post will be the winner.So make sure you bid your highest bid then or you may miss out by a whisker. Payment can be made via paypal or bank deposit and instructions will be PM'd to the winner. Good luck everyone!

Ok I will bid $155. I know it sounds like a scrooge bet but I'm desparately poor at the mo. Not as desparately poor as the flooded people tho!

:eek: Did I win something!

I expected a bit more competition

Where is the emoticon for :dancing-one-person-conga-line-around-room-chanting-CHILLI!-CHILLI!-CHILLI!-) ?

Sorry Mel you missed out this time. New auction will be up tomorrow if you want another chance. Different goodies.
Congrats Megamoo, PM sent, enjoy. You scored almost $300 worth of chilli and free postage!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back