• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Azos, Mykos, xtreme gardening ferts. feeder packs.

I got a few packets of mykos and azos in a tray/heat mat combo I bought. Ive read a bit about it and watched some vids. Has anyone had first hand experience with these products? I bought some of their 6-4-4 ferts with mykos. I am thinking about buying feeder packs. I would also like to know how you used.it.

I use their Myco in my AACT. Its hard to say YES this is good with out some microbiological case study.
I got it for free so, why not right?

I am becoming a fan of mycorrhizae. I'm not real confident on how to use it yet but I'm learning. The main thing I believe it does is increase the overall surface area of roots which allows for more absorption of nutes and water.

See the "fuzz" on the roots? That's good thing.

9beedd3c-126a-404e-9bc2-cf4ef9030f66_zps2b3b5067.jpg

I use the Mykos whenever I transplant.I just spread some evenly at the base before potting up,I normally use less than there recommended application rates,I've never added it to an AACT myself but have used there feeder packs in one since there basically tea bags.The Azos is some powerful stuff from my experience and will fix the nitrogen in a plant fairly quick.It's great for cloning as well.Haven't tried any of there other fertilizers yet.

I have used the feeder packs with my giant tomatoes with nice results.
I wouldnt think about growing without the mychorrizae or the Azos. I spread about 75 lbs of the mychorr in the garden last year. These form a symbiotic relationship with the roots forming hyphae that can spread for many many feet. There is a TON of info out there to read on beneficial bacterias etc.
As for the RTI products themselves, I think they are a quality product

Back