• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bac Spot?

The two that are scalpred are doing good right now....it's the 23 other containers that i'm sweating for now. Already snapped one of my 7pots from CCN. It was the best looking one too minus the aphid damage...We are definitely not receiving the rain that you guys are, but still getting drenched. Best of luck Grant.

Mamsoth - hows the plants bud? You guy's any drier yet?

The two that are scalpred are doing good right now....it's the 23 other containers that i'm sweating for now. Already snapped one of my 7pots from CCN. It was the best looking one too minus the aphid damage...We are definitely not receiving the rain that you guys are, but still getting drenched. Best of luck Grant.

Mamsoth - hows the plants bud? You guy's any drier yet?

A bit dude, compared to last week and the week b4 we're more steady and getting more like the weather we'd expect (although still a little cloudier than usual). We're particularly humid at the moment and apparently its gonna get up to 27C (around 80F) in a few days. I my naga vipers and Scorps are not doing great, growth is almost non existent (but I'm not giving up on them yet), my bhuts are doing pretty well (a few good sized pods and some new growth coming in), the habaneros are doing absolutely sh!te (they were in tiny pots for too long, started them too early, had no space to pot them up and it was too cold to get them outside). Today I put my best aji lemon into a huge terracotta pot, its looking good, hopefully it'll really shoot up now.

Speaking of aphids, I took my strawberry plants out of the mini greenhouse today and they were absolutely coated in the little !""!*&!^, I've left them out in the open in the desperate hope that some big bad ol' predators come out to have a munch on them, some lacewings or ladybirds/bugs would be nice! Old commander thumb and forefinger were employed to their fullest effect to :party: .

Awesome news about the scalped ones recovering well, what are the other 23 you're growin man?

Commander thumb and forefinger, haha Love it...

Well there's Thai, Thai sun, Thai hybrid, el tio, globe chili, cayenne, jalapeƱo, Serrano, birds eye, orange habanero, bonda man Jacques, Caribbean red habanero (x-hot), Nagabon, naga morich, bhut jolokia, Trinidad scorpion, T scorp butch t, 7 pot, 7 pot yellow....and I think that's about it...

As always it seems, perfect timing has now placed another tropical storm off the coast of florida and we have a week of rain projected....hopefully, the AACT I sprayed will help to prevent another leaf spot explosion.

From the weather I've seen, it looks like it's going to be a mother of a soaking.
Good luck, I was in a week long downpour once. It wasn't pretty.

Commander thumb and forefinger, haha Love it...

Well there's Thai, Thai sun, Thai hybrid, el tio, globe chili, cayenne, jalapeño, Serrano, birds eye, orange habanero, bonda man Jacques, Caribbean red habanero (x-hot), Nagabon, naga morich, bhut jolokia, Trinidad scorpion, T scorp butch t, 7 pot, 7 pot yellow....and I think that's about it...

Cool selection, the Nagabon in particular sounds interesting. Good luck with the weather man, hope you dodge any wind related casualties

Knock on wood, we did not get what was projected. Right at 7" of rain here at the house and a few rogue wind gusts. Only had one wind related casualty, but the bare stalk is showing some promise.

The Nagabon I believe is a cross between a naga morich and a bonda man Jacques...got it from Neil at Hippyseedco.

Not to post new topic... Most of first true leaves are covering with such spots and yellowing, the rest seems to be ok.
dsc01992o.jpg

Is it bad?

Knock on wood, we did not get what was projected. Right at 7" of rain here at the house and a few rogue wind gusts. Only had one wind related casualty, but the bare stalk is showing some promise.

The Nagabon I believe is a cross between a naga morich and a bonda man Jacques...got it from Neil at Hippyseedco.

Right on man! 1-0 for man vs weather. I bet each time one of those rogue gusts got up, your heart skipped a couple beats all the same! I'll defo be looking into the nagabon for next year, sounds awesome, I'll have a browse on the HSC and check it out, also see what else is knocking about, get some ideas for 2013. :)

Not to post new topic... Most of first true leaves are covering with such spots and yellowing, the rest seems to be ok.
dsc01992o.jpg

Is it bad?

Hi LLM, those look fine to me mate, mine were a lot, lot worse and most seem to be recovering. I think you'll be ok with those, just protect them from heavy rain when taking them outside and water carefully

"I bet each time one of those rogue gusts got up, your heart skipped a couple beats all the same!"...nope, not when you're out there defending them with an umbrella, haha :rofl:

"Most of first true leaves are covering with such spots and yellowing, the rest seems to be okMost of first true leaves are covering with such spots and yellowing, the rest seems to be ok"....in the picture they look fine, but watch them closely....if the spot turns dark brown or white then you have a problem. Then at that point I'd mist the tops and bottoms with a hydrogen peroxide and water solution.

"I bet each time one of those rogue gusts got up, your heart skipped a couple beats all the same!"...nope, not when you're out there defending them with an umbrella, haha :rofl:

Lol, haha!!! I bet the neighbours thought, oh god that nutters out again with his umbrella :lol:. When we had our winds here I built a fort from a selection of stuff from the garage, I built it tall and strong and stood on the rampart shaking my fists at the heavens screaming "TAKE MEEEE, I AM OOOLD!!!". Well, maybe not but it was quite a good little wind block :party:

Back