trade Back on here and ready for some trades!

Ive been off here for about a good 3 months and now im back on! Ive collected alot of new seeds. I do not have a lot of hot pepper seeds but i can work with anything though! I have tons of Veggie seeds. You name it 95% chance i got it i have over a 5000 dollar seed bank! So feel free to give me a list below of what you got and what you want! Thanks!

Thats other Vegetable seeds i have. My seeds business i would like to start off with peppers. and I didn't buy all of it i had to trade up for it.

i dont suppose you have any of the neato hybrid cultivars from the big name seed companies like deruiters or Enza Zaden? there are some cucumber varieties i want to try, but cannot buy because i don't want like 10,000 seeds. lol.

however, its my experience that most "seed vaults" are of the doomsday prepper variety, and only consist of heirloom verities for what ever reason. if thats the case... out of curiosity does one also stockpile fertilizers like calcium nitrate? and what about pesticides? i would stockpile an ass load of pesticide personally... i would think one could not afford the luxury of turning up ones nose up at non organic food at the expense of starvation due to crop failure.

Why stock up on Stuff like that make your own pesticide organically with peppers and garlic. And For fertilizer use compost? lol Dead plants! And i have 2 types of cucumbers where i have about a 1 bound bag of seed

Why stock up on Stuff like that make your own pesticide organically with peppers and garlic. And For fertilizer use compost? lol Dead plants! And i have 2 types of cucumbers where i have about a 1 bound bag of seed

because garlic and peppers do not make an effective pesticide.

in all seriousness, its a subject ive been super curious about. ive always wondered why preppers(i personally know several) always follow the organic model of agriculture, when modern agronomy has so much more to offer in terms of plant productivity. if one is willing to stockpile like 125lbs of ammo and silver coins i dont understand why they wouldn't stockpile fertilizer and pesticides as well.

200lbs of calcium nitrate will fertilize an acre of land for one year. and a few gallons of cheap permethrin/malathion concentrate will kill any bug trying to eat your plants. in the face of starvation i would think its logical to put aside ones preference for organic foods in favor of a far more reliable and productive means of agriculture.

Got any okra other than Clemson Spineless or Hill Country Red? 75% of the seed I have to trade are peppers, but many are isolated (according to the vendors).

because garlic and peppers do not make an effective pesticide.

in all seriousness, its a subject ive been super curious about. ive always wondered why preppers(i personally know several) always follow the organic model of agriculture, when modern agronomy has so much more to offer in terms of plant productivity. if one is willing to stockpile like 125lbs of ammo and silver coins i dont understand why they wouldn't stockpile fertilizer and pesticides as well.

200lbs of calcium nitrate will fertilize an acre of land for one year. and a few gallons of cheap permethrin/malathion concentrate will kill any bug trying to eat your plants. in the face of starvation i would think its logical to put aside ones preference for organic foods in favor of a far more reliable and productive means of agriculture.

I agree! As long as you can survive it shouldn't matter!

And Scarlet I only have clemson spineless okra. ANything else you might want? i dont like okra so i dont grow it...

Brandon is a good kid, we did some trades earlier this year.

Brandon, some of those lettuce varieties you sent me turned out amazing! I will take some pictures tonight and post them here.

Back