• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bacterial leaf spot???

Mega,

I'd say your just worrying too much. ;)

I have a Hungarian Wax plant that had a few leaves start looking like that after a while, and eventually they fell off and were replaced by new ones. I think it's just part of the cycle.

You may want to check for mites too. Just to be safe. A pot up probably couldn't hurt either.

And I highly recommend the book. It's an interesting read for chiliheads like us, and it has a lot of great info in it, but a lot of that you can find here if you look in the right places. It's by some professors at the NMSU-CPI, so you can get it there.

Good luck!

Mega,

I'd say your just worrying too much. ;)

I have a Hungarian Wax plant that had a few leaves start looking like that after a while, and eventually they fell off and were replaced by new ones. I think it's just part of the cycle.

You may want to check for mites too. Just to be safe. A pot up probably couldn't hurt either.

And I highly recommend the book. It's an interesting read for chiliheads like us, and it has a lot of great info in it, but a lot of that you can find here if you look in the right places. It's by some professors at the NMSU-CPI, so you can get it there.

Good luck!
So did pretty much all your leaves fall off? I even found a baby leaf that fell off today. I'd say the plant has lost almost 1/2 its leaves and counting. I have no problem with it just as long as the new leaves stay on. I hope I'm worrying to much. Lol I will try to pot up here shortly

Back