vendor bad pepper,s

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have made 9 purchase,s on the hot pepper 3 bad and 6 was good but i will not be crying about it and i will not give the name,s of the sellers. and if you would like the bad peppers to eat i will ship them to you free. have a great day to all.i will let you F.B.I FIND THEM.

So if you are not going to cry about it then why post about it? I am confused. I am sure whomever sent you bad peppers would be willing to make it right. Most of the people here are pretty good about stuff like that.

So if you are not going to cry about it then why post about it? I am confused. I am sure whomever sent you bad peppers would be willing to make it right. Most of the people here are pretty good about stuff like that.
i wanted to share with the f.b.i and let them find the seller thank you.

i wanted to share with the f.b.i and let them find the seller thank you.
and they are some very good sellers on ebay check there feedback before you buy.

and they are some very good sellers on ebay check there feedback before you buy.

Never go by E-bay feedback for seeds. People give good feedback when their seeds arive promptly and have bonuses, but when the seeds don't grow true many months later, there is no longer any way to leave negative feedback. Best to use trusted sellers that have been recommended, and preferably support our own community when possible

IMO she is trying to peddle her wares and since others have given her a hard time about selling on E-bay with their (EBAY as a whole) inflated prices and reputation for dishonest sales has taken some questioning on the quality\truthfulness of her postings (since she posts confusing information ( Like Free seeds in the title and then $10 for S&H in the details) and leaves out some info (refusing to post pics or full descriptions of the product for example) and now wants others to question the quality of the products of other sellers on this site as well by posting this (Figures if you can't build a solid reputation for yourself then attempt to bring the reputation of your competition down to your level instead of working to improve yours !) -- Same reason she is flooding the promo board with free offers and giveaways and promising even more for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back