• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bahamian goat pepper from hell !

Holly crap ! Just had the bahamian goat pepper from hell .. This aint suppose to be crazy hot , reckon heat was close to a red 7 .
imagejpeg_2_118-1.jpg

so where exactly did you get your seeds? about a year ago the[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] bahamian goat pepper started to get lots of exposure commenting on the shape and flavour, i put it on my list of seeds to watch out for, next time i purchase seeds but haven't been able to find any from our top 10 favourite seed resellers.[/background]

I noticed that with these, from the same plant, I can get one pod that is as hot as a black/brown congo, and another that is barely hotter than an aji dulce! Most seem to be about the same as a Jamaican Scotch Bonnet though.

Heck, the flavor is amazing ... Very strong chinense taste . I saved the seeds and finished it , freacking thing gave me the hickups gacho bad !

so where exactly did you get your seeds? about a year ago the[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] bahamian goat pepper started to get lots of exposure commenting on the shape and flavour, i put it on my list of seeds to watch out for, next time i purchase seeds but haven't been able to find any from our top 10 favourite seed resellers.[/background]
My seeds came from Dan ... I germed 8 so I have 2 left if ya need'em , I also have some from the two above in the pic just keep in mind they are O.P. If ya intrested you know what to do .

It's a beautiful and tasty pepper, I didn't expect it to have so many seeds considering it's an Chinense. They were pretty small also. Was that the same case with yours?

To colon : yes sir. RedTail and Owner of Red Hawk Premium Peppers ( Great Person that Dan ) .

To meatfreak : yes sir. Exactlly the same case , love the taste and the white color of the inner walls .

Funny : I used the word .. Tail and .. Colon on the the same post ..... Lol !

Heres another pic ( side view ) .
IMG_20121028_200658.jpg

To colon : yes sir. RedTail and Owner of Red Hawk Premium Peppers ( Great Person that Dan ) .

To meatfreak : yes sir. Exactlly the same case , love the taste and the white color of the inner walls .

Funny : I used the word .. Tail and .. Colon on the the same post ..... Lol !

Heres another pic ( side view ) .
IMG_20121028_200658.jpg
sorry to resorect an old thread but it dose look verry cool pepper looked at redhawk website it looks like its under construction but there were no links to buy seeds dose he even sell seeds Tex,

Back