Barrackpore 7 pod seeds

Hi guys I would like a few and willing to trade:
Butch T scorp
Yellow seven
Dorset naga
Jonahs
SR seven pods
And I may have a few spare douglah and maybe some others. thanks to anyone who can help me out
Cheers

Everything you are offering are primo bud congrats! Thats why i have them all :D
Its funny because last year i overwintered some plants and thought that a particular one was a Bonda ma Jacque but it turned out i had labled it wrong! Its a Barrackpore that i grew from seeds that trinniehottie was kind enough to give members here seeds.

My Barrackpore pods started to ripen up about two weeks ago and some are ready to pick (bugger me these things are hot and fruity), if you arr willing to wait about four days for me to dry some seeds they are yours for nada!

That is what I have to trade but thanks to Nova I am now ok for barrackpore seeds. SR is a seven pod which was grown originally by another forum member.

Everything you are offering are primo bud congrats! Thats why i have them all :D
Its funny because last year i overwintered some plants and thought that a particular one was a Bonda ma Jacque but it turned out i had labled it wrong! Its a Barrackpore that i grew from seeds that trinniehottie was kind enough to give members here seeds.

My Barrackpore pods started to ripen up about two weeks ago and some are ready to pick (bugger me these things are hot and fruity), if you arr willing to wait about four days for me to dry some seeds they are yours for nada!

Mr Nova....The Barrackpore originated from trinicoolieboy

That is what I have to trade but thanks to Nova I am now ok for barrackpore seeds. SR is a seven pod which was grown originally by another forum member.

The SR 7pot/pod and most of the other Trinidad superhotsoriginated from Sarah.... trinniehottie (theSR are her initials)

Mr Nova....The Barrackpore originated from trinicoolieboy

Mr JR you are correct, i got confused because they both have "trinnie"!

Just came into work this morning and had this going through my head because i knew i had stuffed up somewhere, did some research on here and remembered who was handing around the seeds.

THANKS TRINNIECOOLBOY! :D

Idiot out....

Novacastrian.....
I tried to send you a pm but it said that you cant receive any more, lol.
If you read this and your able to send me a pm please do :)
Im interested in getting some of those Barrackpore seeds from ya :)

Novacastrian.....
I tried to send you a pm but it said that you cant receive any more, lol.
If you read this and your able to send me a pm please do :)
Im interested in getting some of those Barrackpore seeds from ya :)

No worries mate i will clean some stuff outta there.. WE NEED BIGGER MESSAGE BOXES!

Back