• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

look what poped up this morning, they were put in coco july 29 2009.

so far 3 out of 4
temp004.jpg

temp001.jpg

temp002.jpg

temp003.jpg

thanks again shameal

At the cost of sounding "UTTERLY FOOLISH", can I ask what is Barrackpore 7 pot? A cross between 7 pot and Naga or what?
Barrackpore TBOMK is a suburb of Calcutta.

NJA

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
At the cost of sounding "UTTERLY FOOLISH", can I ask what is Barrackpore 7 pot? A cross between 7 pot and Naga or what?
Barrackpore TBOMK is a suburb of Calcutta.

NJA

Just a pepper he found in the area where he lives that has the pod shape of a 7 pot and the heat to match. He denoted it as the Barrackapore 7 pot.

If you haven't already, check out the first couple pages of this thread and have a look.

Well I finally got around to taking a photo of one of mine. I have planted quite a few and there are still some in pots. Can't wait till they fruit.
I didn't measure it but I think they are about 35cm tall. Would have been bigger by now if I had gotten around to potting them up or planting them.

f79b5d2b5d634b30b939f5cd6c7aecce

The ones to the right are also the Barrackpore
06e1c55876984934a5dfcc2d97e5e743

I know this thread hasn't been contributed to for a while, but I thought I'd post some photos of my pods that are quite large and almost fully ripened.

Is this one of the 7-pots that Neil from THSC hasn't tested? If so, I'd be happy to vacuum seal some pods and see a video of it (I wouldn't dare, last time I tried a 7-pot whole I almost died).

I may be going there tomorrow if so i will take him some pods, mine are bloody big and bloody hot. Trinnie put me onto a good thing with these.

Hey Scott, save us a few if ya can, mine didn't grow well at all :doh:

Novacastrian said:
I may be going there tomorrow if so i will take him some pods, mine are bloody big and bloody hot. Trinnie put me onto a good thing with these.

Back