• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

Here's the latest as of this morning:

vbvnvb.jpg

how would i be able to get some of these seeds? if posible that is. if not oh well. but cool idea man.

thank you coolie, just got em today working on my germination station before i start germinating a bunchg at once. thanx soo much again. these do look evil, can't wai tto cook with them.

Ok six seeds have been placed in the germ box- 28/7/09. Lets see how long they take to pop their heads up :P

I can't wait to get mine!! I'm so excited, lol.

Since rds got his and he is in TX it can't be much longer of a wait :)

Thanks trinicoolieboy for being so generous!!

awesome guys.......this seems about right with the deliveries to USA from the postal date.......Aussies should be within the week.......

glad to know that both the "second" and third batches have been received.....hope you guys have loads of success with them

trinicoolieboy said:
send me your postal info in a private message and i would have the seeds sent to you
YGPM and indeed you are a generous man definitely full of win!

thanks a bunch i'll make sure to start them really early so that i can try to get the max out of them in this climate.

Thanks Trinnie, i got mine yesterday! Will start them this weekend.

Dude! Postage was hella expensive for ya. I'd love to compensate you for it somehow. Paypal? Seeds?(i probably wouldn't have any you're interested in but PM me if you want to see what i have)

Woot just got the seeds today. I think I'll put one or two in instead of the lot since it's late in the year, and as soon as my pods ripen up I'll get you a nice return package, Trini.

Thanks again, mate. I'm really looking forward to these lil' beauties.

Just got my seeds today trini! I've got a few things to do before I can get them into soil, so I'll just give a big THANK YOU for sharing the seeds. We're finally getting some heat here in town. Doubt it'll last, but my chili plants are soaking up as much sun as they can for the time being. Thanks again.

Back