• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

hey guys....remember i had made a thread called "name that pod" and in the end i decided to call the pod barrackpore 7 pod.........heres a couple pics of the most recent pod i picked............its pretty pimply

P6210078.jpg

P6210080.jpg

P6210081.jpg

hey guys....

i am glad that so much of you are interested in this pod.......i am very happy to give seeds....

i am kind of inspired by Nova's thread with what was done with the D. Nagas....and i am definitely interested in starting a thread with the barrackpore 7 pot.......

however, i only previously kept seeds from one pod and well this one that i posted..........

i already got seeds out to the following peeps:

wildfire chilli australia
OrigamiRN
peppermanbaha
JungleRain
joeknowsjolokia
allenstu

cmpman1974 (awaiting postal add.)

i was recently contacted by boutros, FiveStar and chilliman.... unfortunately, i am out of seeds at the moment........but not for long.......i got about 10 or so good sized pods due for ripening..........should be about a week or slightly more before they are ripened and i will get the seeds out......

if anyone else is interested in the seeds you can pm me and i will have a package out to you asap.............really looking forward to having this strain grown all over the world with the help of you guys......

here are some pics i took while getting the seeds out of this pod....:

P6220066.jpg

P6220069.jpg

YUM!!!!! This is very generous of you TCB. To be sure, next year when the seeds hit the dirt I'll be uploading pics with progress reports.

Whenever's cool with me. Still sowing for outdoor now and gonna have a good indoor set up in a bit. Looks great and I'm excited!

Cant wait, will be in for next season ! And happy to up date your thread with progress TCB... I will start it under lights and move out doors late August .
Thanx again TCB
CM

so when i now came from work......my camera was in my pocket.......guess u guys would want to see the pods i'm waiting on to ripen and well the plant they came from.....

its about 3 feet
P6240079.jpg

here are the pods awaiting ripening.......see if you can make them out:
P6240072-1.jpg

Up close.......finally realized how to use the macro.....lol
i am in love with the shape of this pod.....it kinda has the pimpling of a 7 pot, the top piece is shaped like a congo and there is sort of a scorpion tail (i suspect the petals of the flower remained on the pod when it was only now polinated and began to grow and caused this shape to occur)
P6240073.jpg

P6240074.jpg

Back