• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Baysides First Pepper Grow (Indoor)

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and new to growing peppers. This is my first time ever growing peppers from seed. I placed an order for some seeds from Pepper joes. I planted them a couple weeks ago and now I have some pepper seedlings. I also ordered an indoor greenhouse called the sunhut with 48" T5 HO florescent's to grow the peppers. The Sun hut just arrived today and I spent the evening getting it set up. I took a couple quick pictures with my cell phone. Please feel free to let me know if I should make any changes or adjustments to my setup as this is my first time trying to grow hot peppers.

Here is a list of what I am growing:

Ghost pepper.
Giant ghost pepper.
Butch T pepper.
Taz hab.
Scotch bonnet.
Yatsy pepper.
5 color Marble.
Peter pepper.
Fushimi Pepper.
Early Jalapeno.
King of the North Bell pepper.
Poblano pepper.
Cow horn pepper.

sunhut11.jpg

sunhut22.jpg

Nice grow list - actually looks manageable!
Your seedlings look like they're goin' for it!
Good luck with your peppers!

Update.

Today I built a shelf inside my sun hut. i also added another 4 bulb T5 HO light fixture. My peppers seem to be growing well. Here are some pictures let me know what you think!

pepper6.jpg

pepper5.jpg

pepper4.jpg

pepper3.jpg

pepper2.jpg

pepper1-1.jpg

Welcome to the site. I recently joined myself and started my first GLOG. Good luck with all of your plants.

Looking better and better! The seedlings seem to be doing great!
Your sunhut looks like just the ticket. Good luck as you carry on -
can't wait to see some pods!

Hey thanks everyone for the kind words. This will be a work in progress hopefully they grow big and healthy :)

Back