• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Be very very careful

Ok I should know better but I opened a package that had spilt Jolokia sauce all in it and got my hands covered in it. It smelt soooo good that I was not really thinking straight I was just dreaming of eating it. I chucked it all in the bin cause it was ruined and washed my hands in warm water (no soap).

Well 30 mins later my hands are all pins and needles and I think ooh that sauce must be good, then I type on my key board, use my mobile phone, do a wee :eek: , put my finger in my itchy ear Whooooooooaaa burn :mouthonfire: and then my doodle starts to burn whooaa burn :mouthonfire: , oh man so I am sweating a bit and wipe my eyes and forehead Whooooooooa burn :mouthonfire: .

I am sitting here tingling all over and trying to work out what I touched so I can wipe it all clean.

So be careful and stop drooling Is today's moral of the story.

Reminds me of every single time i handle pods or powders. Lol. Had some in my eyes, groin, ears, face.... You name it. =)

Part of why we get such a kick out of you is because you are so open and honest - I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Thanks for sharing! :rofl:

Holy Moly, that got your attention, stay away from the wife for a while, because I chopped up hot peppers quite a few years ago and the wife never lets me forget that one

Part of why we get such a kick out of you is because you are so open and honest - I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Thanks for sharing! :rofl:

Ha ha ha yeah I don't mind sharing my shame :)

Holy Moly, that got your attention, stay away from the wife for a while, because I chopped up hot peppers quite a few years ago and the wife never lets me forget that one

ha ha ha yes I have heard the screams of the kitchen porter and his girlfriend once many years ago when I lived in hotel staff accommodation HA HA HA man we all laughed for weeks over that one, well she didn't.

lol. Thanks for sharing your pain and allowing it to be our comedy. :P

Next time, just run yourself a milk bath. heh. :hell:

YEAH i didnt wash up right the other night after makeing some sauce and scrached myself in my sleep got a rude awakening and was not able to go back to sleep until it stopped :onfire: :mouthonfire:

i will never learn!!! :banghead:

Back