• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Beehunters Grow log - Now with Awkward video update.

Hey all. As you can see im new here and new to gardening in general. Ive been lurking around the site for a while now preparing for this grow. Ive got some African birds eye that just sprouted and soaking some other seeds now to go in the incubator tonight. Ill post pics of the sprouts later. Figured this is a good way to get to know people and great place to get advice.
Happy growing!

The Beehunter

P1100199-1.jpg

That sauce sounds great! I say put the pots out and take your chances. The idea of losing those plants is tough for me and they're not even mine. Sorry to hear you have to make that choice. I've been amazed at how well you've done with just a balcony - great work this season!

That sauce sounds great! I say put the pots out and take your chances. The idea of losing those plants is tough for me and they're not even mine. Sorry to hear you have to make that choice. I've been amazed at how well you've done with just a balcony - great work this season!
haha thanks man. It is a tough thought!. Ive manage to keep the balcony going so far. we will see when the knock comes on the door saying they need to be gone today! Until then they will stay on the balcony and i will try and pull as many ripe pods as possible! Its been a fun season and when you are willing to give up every inch of your balcony they can grow pretty big :)

Hey, Britt, your mango sauce looks great! Nice work, brother!
Bummer about the plants. Maybe keep the two best plants for indoor
overwinter, and put the rest out. Hate to lose pots, but maybe your
good kharma will protect your plants until they croak, and you might
get a few more pods. You could always pull them out of the pots
and put them in those woven plastic bags like Mezo did, and then
you wouldn't have to worry.

It has been great watching your balcony grow this year. Hope you
post up again next season so we can see an even more phenomenal
grow in Switzerland.

Hey thanks paul! Yea unfortunately my grow for this year is over. i trashed all of my plants except for three that i cut back as overwinters. The overwinters are already putting out new leaves in the window. im sure it is too early for this but we will see what happens.

This year was an awesome experience! I learned a sh#t ton and burned the crap out of myself in the process. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and kept up with the GLOG. its really been super cool! Now its time to start to plan next season....

Hey thanks paul! Yea unfortunately my grow for this year is over. i trashed all of my plants except for three that i cut back as overwinters. The overwinters are already putting out new leaves in the window. im sure it is too early for this but we will see what happens.

This year was an awesome experience! I learned a sh#t ton and burned the crap out of myself in the process. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and kept up with the GLOG. its really been super cool! Now its time to start to plan next season....
I hear ya Britt... We're done here too. Just waiting for the last few pods to ripen, then I'm pulling the plants to make room for winter greens. I planted mini Napa Cabbage and Korean Fall Radishes a few weeks back to prepare for kimchi making in late October. Planning on trying my hand at Manzanos and a few superhots next year. Cheers!

Good luck with the new season, you'll learn tons of new stuff every year even if your growing them for years I guess. Especially with all the people here sharing their experiences :) If your looking for anything for next season so just me know!

tell those construction workers that if they wait until the very end to do yours that you will give them some hot ass goodness!

Those three lucky plants are going to be hovered over, for sure!
I think 3/5 has a great idea there!

Have fun getting grow 2013 under way. Germination time will be
here before we know it!

Good weekend to you, Britt!

Man an epic night of glogging up! Awesome to see the supers sailed on through to the finish line.When you use fresh pods in sauce, I have to wonder where that heat goes sometimes???But it does go-try using powder to back em up. Garlic and 7's go together perfectly!

Back