• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Grillin' & Chillin' Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
.70 or .65 whichever it is.

Sorry I didn't post earlier. busy day.

Sorry Texas Blues no sous vide this time. maybe some other time if I ever have the equipment and the know-how. 

Not sure how we got off on that tangent. maybe it was the power? What I meant was that we lost power here at the house twice today. First time I don't know why. second time probably from the lightning storm.

But after ten minutes of rain or so I had my usual work and a quick event to go to. now I'm focusing on the TD. 

Sorry THP I know I wanted to start early too. I guess i'll note my preference for future TDs when I am able to start early this is generally probably better for me. it just depends on the situation.

Anyways I digress.

some ingredients

I still have to go to the store for more ingredients, but here's a good start. Looks like some of my tequila sprouted legs, so there will be more than is left in that small bottle. Funny…I can't remember which chiles are in there, but based on the size and shape I'm guessing they're limons. Alcohol sure does leech out the color.

P1010996.JPG

geeme said:
Why is it that for almost every TD I end up calling and/or going to multiple stores to find that ONE ingredient that I really want but no one seems to have??? Ha! I bet y'all do it, too!

Was it the lime? ;)

Or dragon fruit? :D

geeme said:
Why is it that for almost every TD I end up calling and/or going to multiple stores to find that ONE ingredient that I really want but no one seems to have??? Ha! I bet y'all do it, too!

Me too. Two trips today already ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back