• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Grillin' & Chillin' Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I ask this ? - realize I've read the OP twice already - I'm just a bit prone to see things differently - aka live in fantasy world - only compounded by ADHD and shitty verbal communication skills ...

Having said that ...

We can have multiple entries throughout the weekend ... each w/ a chillin' component, and each w/ no more than two grilled items (plus up to two sides) ...

Right?

Yeah, a new entry means follow the same procedure, twice. New post too. :)

It's a good thing I re-read, too, because I was planning to SV + grill something, and on the second time I noted that it's to be primarily grill-cooked as much as possible ...

Yea unfortunately that really wouldn't fit as it would not be grilled but seared on grill, or, you get the idea.

We can fit a sous vide TD in soon, looks like we have a lot of interest now. Or one that accommodates better. :)
Modernist Cuisine or something. :)

Modernist Cuisine:

chicktaco.jpg

Best. Dang. Invention. EVER! ;)

http://www.eater.com/2015/9/4/9260943/taco-bell-fried-chicken-taco-shell-trendy-lol

Ashen said:
Grant..  Ya have to adjust POL for second entry also.   .70 cents.     If I read right each entry add a nickel
He hasn't entered one yet, but yes, for a second one, nickel more. Thanks.

Grant..  Ya have to adjust POL for second entry also.   .70 cents.     If I read right each entry add a nickel 

thx, appreciate the help following directions ...

not my strong suit!

cool.. He asked about multiple entries but who knows if we will even see one. lol..   I may jump in  a couple times  , but I have to replace bottom dampers on the kettle so depending on how much beer is needed to accomplish that I am not sure if I will have to focus to pull off  an official entry on  Sat. 

grantmichaels said:
Before I ask this ? - realize I've read the OP twice already - I'm just a bit prone to see things differently - aka live in fantasy world - only compounded by ADHD and shitty verbal communication skills ...

Having said that ...

We can have multiple entries throughout the weekend ... each w/ a chillin' component, and each w/ no more than two grilled items (plus up to two sides) ...

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back