beer Being Crafty

Texting back and forth with my cousin that was over my house last weekend. His kid's bday party is this weekend (Quattro's just the kid's nickname because he's the IV [4th] ;) )

My text in green :rofl:
IMG_4900.jpg

So I braved the massive line at Aslin today, and was able to score some cans...and bottles. It started pouring rain, but the line wrapped around the building, nonetheless.

This is the best pilsner I've ever had, but then again, I don't drink many pilsners, since it's pretty much my least favorite style of beer. This is actually pretty refreshing, but I would take a sour over this any day of the week for a 90 degree day, cool down Summer beer.

Attachments

• 20170803_161858.jpg
    20170803_161858.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 23
FreeportBum said:
about 30 minutes closer, but they get you in and out way faster. I was about 30 deep in line and had a total wait time of maybe 5 minutes to get beer after I got in line. There must have been 300+ people behind me.  I met these cats that drove all the way down from ontario just to get beer, Crazy!
Yes....crazy. Haven't had one in weeks. Starting to get the itch.

The Hot Pepper said:
Pappardelle? Man that sounds good, one of my fave dishes was short rig ragu with fresh pappardelle, love the way it sticks to it, a dollop of ricotta, like a deconstructed lasagna. 
Gigli. There is a lady who owns a farm stand here and makes fresh pasta every morning to sell. I made the ragu yesterday as it gets better when it sits for a day or two imo. Was really good but didn't have any ricotta hit it with a fresh shave of parm. Cheers

Back