beer Being Crafty

There's a tipping point to novelty. There's "oh that's sounds interesting" and then there's "okay, these people need attention" viral-worthy/topical novelty.

MikeUSMC said:
All that "four way" talk got me nervous to come back..... :seeya:
Too bad :rofl:

2-way started

"clink"

IMG_20170913_170340.jpg

Other Half DDH True Green!

The Hot Pepper said:
There's a tipping point to novelty. There's "oh that's sounds interesting" and then there's "okay, these people need attention" viral-worthy/topical novelty.
Aslin is always tinkering with some crazy ideas, most of them come out pretty darn good. They are releasing this one for their 2nd anniversary. I bet it's going to be delicious.

I'll be hitting up their anniversary party this weekend. There will be about 30 other breweries there as well, with lots of delicious beer to drink.

Cotton candy beer!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-191132.png
    Screenshot_20170913-191132.png
    616 KB · Views: 21
I hear ya man. The thing with novelty beer is, if you like the actual theme of the novelty you may want to try the beer. Most people love bacon so it works. Other stuff is a little more subjective... but hey, there's a beer for everyone so enjoy!

The Hot Pepper said:
I hear ya man. The thing with novelty beer is, if you like the actual theme of the novelty you may want to try the beer. Most people love bacon so it works. Other stuff is a little more subjective... but hey, there's a beer for everyone so enjoy!
I like novelties where it makes sense, like sours aged on all kinds of fresh fruit in the Summer, or bourbon barrel aged gingerbread stouts for Christmas, etc.

I still think Flying dog's Carolina reaper beer was released at a perfect time last Summer, when my own Carolina Reaper plant was exploding with pods. I connected with the beer a lot more, because it was so topical for me.

Attachments

• 20170913_195645.jpg
    20170913_195645.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 26
Thegreenchilemonster said:
Aslin is always tinkering with some crazy ideas, most of them come out pretty darn good. They are releasing this one for their 2nd anniversary. I bet it's going to be delicious.

I'll be hitting up their anniversary party this weekend. There will be about 30 other breweries there as well, with lots of delicious beer to drink.

Cotton candy beer!
Wow!!!

Back