beer Being Crafty

Nice harvest there, FPB! I'm outside watering, and picking pods as well. The mosquitos are swarming though. I'm going to fire up the Weber to smoke them out, and throw some ribeyes on the barbie.

Are you goint to hit up the Dinner release, FPB?

Salud!

Attachments

• 20170926_182323.jpg
    20170926_182323.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 18
Thegreenchilemonster said:
Nice harvest there, FPB! I'm outside watering, and picking pods as well. The mosquitos are swarming though. I'm going to fire up the Weber to smoke them out, and throw some ribeyes on the barbie.

Are you goint to hit up the Dinner release, FPB?

Salud!
Hey buddy thanks. Haven't missed a dinner release yet!  I get my stash usually the day or two before but still stop in to see the madness and have one on three on tap.  

Cheers

Dieu du Ciel- Saison du Parc

The first DdC  I haven't enjoyed.  Some kind of weird off flavour, a slightl smell and taste of new vinyl shower curtain. 

This is the second time  I have tried it  and both had it, also  crazy foam/ head no matter how careful a pour. 

Attachments

• IMG_20170927_244400474.jpg
    IMG_20170927_244400474.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14
Ashen said:
Dieu du Ciel- Saison du Parc

The first DdC  I haven't enjoyed.  Some kind of weird off flavour, a slightl smell and taste of new vinyl shower curtain. 

This is the second time  I have tried it  and both had it, also  crazy foam/ head no matter how careful a pour. 

That flavor/smell sounds like the beer might have been fermented too hot. This happens a lot in saisons, because the warmer you ferment them, the funkier flavors the yeast produces. Sometimes the end result has some(or a lot) of that vinyl shower curtain/solvent/paint thinner flavor and aroma.

Back