beer Being Crafty

Cheers!

Attachments

• 20171001_160519.jpg
    20171001_160519.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 23
Dude, these beers are THE SHIT, TGCM! I've never had anything like them. That "Master of Oranges" is probably my favorite beer I've ever had. No joke. Total fruit and juice bomb, with a real oily, "sticky" mouthfeel, with a flavor that lingers for daaaaaaaayze

It's funny, me raving about these, when two or three months ago, all I wanted was resinous pine, haha

Thanks again, man!
:cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
Dude, these beers are THE SHIT, TGCM! I've never had anything like them. That "Master of Oranges" is probably my favorite beer I've ever had. No joke. Total fruit and juice bomb, with a real oily, "sticky" mouthfeel, with a flavor that lingers for daaaaaaaayze

It's funny, me raving about these, when two or three months ago, all I wanted was resinous pine, haha

Thanks again, man!
:cheers:
Glad you like them! Master of Oranges is my favorite from Aslin, and also the one beer that most of my friends and family that I share with far and wide, tell me is their favorite, too. Here is a pic of a good friend of mine in NM crushing a can of that sweet, sweet nectar early Spring this year.

Attachments

• 20171002_221617.jpg
    20171002_221617.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 25
Back