Today

Zw8867i.jpg

Yesterday

U1BGjqe.jpg

hqsfA6m.jpg

BuMqVg2.jpg

iT6Z6aC.jpg

893GddL.jpg

Big fan of this stuff; first time I've had it. The store by me has a few more by Industrial Arts, but the only other one I've had from them was "State of Art" (APA). This is their NEIPA. First time I've ever seen it, and they only had one 4-pack. Huge mango and pineapple on the nose. Juicy, but not 'sticky.' Pretty damn good though

IMG_5544.JPG

One of the best beers I've been able to purchase up here

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/42049/253447/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha, nah. They always call ahead of time now though. "You got any regular beer, like Beck's or Heineken, or just that craft shit?... No? Guess I'm stopping at the store..." :mope:

Actually, I went to a party at my buddy's house the other night, and brought a 12 pack of Beck's. His wife goes, "Oh, no 'snooty' beer for you tonight?" hahaha

Never was a fan of Bud Light. I know I posted one over the summer (remember the masking tape one? :rofl: ), but that's because my buddy left a 36 pack of it on the floor of my garage. It was one of the NFL specials, with a different team on each can. He bought it for the Redskins can, dug out the Dolphins can for the kid at the liquor store, I took the Patriots one, my wife took the Eagles one, and I drank that plain one (masking tape, when I ran out of beer).

He bought a 12 pack of Heineken and the Bud Lights, and left it on the floor of my garage when he was leaving and goes, "You can have that. I don't drink that shit." I said, "Me neither?!" His reply: "Oh well. Not my fucking problem!" He only wanted the Redskins can

That means I have 31 Bud Light cans to hand out to the adults on Halloween......along with pulled pork sammies, like last year ;) Halloween's a BLAST at my house :)

IMG_5546.JPG

^ Been sitting there since, like, August, all dusty and shit :rofl:

MikeUSMC said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha, nah. They always call ahead of time now though. "You got any regular beer, like Beck's or Heineken, or just that craft shit?... No? Guess I'm stopping at the store..." :mope:

Actually, I went to a party at my buddy's house the other night, and brought a 12 pack of Beck's. His wife goes, "Oh, no 'snooty' beer for you tonight?" hahaha

You need to get some of that Pompous Ass  English Ale  from Great Lakes Brewing to take over  to their house next time.  LOL 
MikeUSMC said:
Ashen, have you seen this one yet?

Limited release from Collective Arts (same brewery as "Ransack the Universe")
Pretty damn good. I hope they keep releasing this stuff!
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32763/289445/

attachicon.gif
IMG_5545.JPG
^ Cool artwork on the can, like always

I have seen it but haven't tried it yet.   I will grab it if  I see it again.   Those are some pretty solid reviews .    I was pissed off  awhile back that I didn't know about an event at the brewery where they had a bunch of outside vendors as well as tasting.   Monster Donut which makes a killer raspberry Habanero Donut and a new BBQ place I have been meaning to try were both there. 

Ashen said:
I was pissed off  awhile back that I didn't know about an event at the brewery where they had a bunch of outside vendors as well as tasting.   Monster Donut which makes a killer raspberry Habanero Donut and a new BBQ place I have been meaning to try were both there. 
I'd be pissed too! I remember you posted that donut, haha. Thing sounds awesome. BBQ and beer is mint too

Back