beer Being Crafty

Ozzy2001 said:
Omg! Id go every week if I was that close. If you go get the whole allotment. Ill trade you some beers from here.
I know. I can't believe it never been there either, lol. If I come home with a 'decent' haul' I'll let you know. If it's only like a 12 pack, they're going straight to the dome though ;) :drunk:

Ozzy2001 said:
When I went they had 1 listed then also added Sap later. Check on twitter if youre on there. They update on there regularly.
I've been checking their Twitter page maniacally :rofl:

Ozzy2001 said:
Twitter says 2nd offereing TBD today. So there will be another.
Just saw that, thanks! Thats what I'm hoping for

Hopping in the shower, then hitting the road. Wish me luck

MikeUSMC said:
I know. I can't believe it never been there either, lol. If I come home with a 'decent' haul' I'll let you know. If it's only like a 12 pack, they're going straight to the dome though ;) :drunk:

I've been checking their Twitter page maniacally :rofl:

Just saw that, thanks! Thats what I'm hoping for

Hopping in the shower, then hitting the road. Wish me luck
Have fun. Id love to see the new brewery. I went last year right after Christmas. Its nice that they expanded. Makes it easier to get some.

Youll definitely get a second variety. It usually depends on which one they can get canned. Usually whatever the second is me is will only be 6-8ish.

IMG_5605.JPG

Just got here. 16th car in line (not bad!). Dude in the parking lot said, "We let the parking lot fill up with 125 cars, and 'when the time is right,' we walk everybody up the hill (in order of arrival!) to the brewery."

:party: :party: :party:

Grass Snake said:
I bet Mike is having a beergasm right now
Understatement of the damn century :rofl:

That place was beautiful! Beautiful weather too, like 67* and sunny. Should've taken more pics. Bummed the taproom wasn't open though. I guess it's only open on Saturdays, along with food trucks and live bands. One of these days.....

Got there around 10:15, but they didn't open the doors til noon, sharp. 21st person in line
IMG_5607.JPG

Pavilion outside. Pretty sure they pour beers out there (outdoor taproom? Couldn't really see) on Saturdays. Might be where the bands go too (?)
IMG_5608.JPG

Anyway, like Oz said, the (obviously) had the Alter Ego, then on Twitter announced Bright w/ citra, but another surprise (not advertised) was Eureka w/ citra (Blonde Ale), and a one bottle limit of their Double Shot American Stout
View attachment 54582

Bar inside
IMG_5610.JPG

I wasn't too interested in the Eureka, but I bought a six pack of it and talked the dude in line behind me to trade it for some more Alter Egos and Brights. Here's what I ended up coming home with
IMG_5611.JPG

I was in and out of there in 8 minutes, haha. Grand total of $104. I had $45 in my wallet, so my wife's only gonna see $59 of it ;)

Ozzy2001 said:
Ill trade you some beers from here.
Oz, I was so in "the zone" (Soup Nazi style) in line, I forgot that you loved Stouts. I wasn't even thinking about it man, or I would've grabbed you a bottle of that too. Either way, I put this aside for you:
IMG_5613.JPG

I don't drink that 'swill' on the right anymore :rofl:
Just kidding, haha! They're both pretty good. Let me know if you wanna trade 4/4, 6/6, whatever

:cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_5609.JPG
    IMG_5609.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 25
Back