beer Being Crafty

My second 11%er for the day, but I need something to warm me up while I smoke 3 racks of spare ribs, and 4 lbs. of kielbasa. This Sensei DDH is a seriously epic TIPA. It is definitely one of the best Triples I've ever had. The mouthfeel is insanely creamy, and it isn't hot at all from the ABV. I give the glass a whirl before every sip, just to kick up that super juicy aroma.

Attachments

• 20171206_160858.jpg
    20171206_160858.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 23
MikeUSMC said:
How do you guys like that ET Imperial Biscotti Break? I had a 4 pack of it in my hand a couple weeks ago, but I ended up grabbing the Even More Coco Jesus instead
Yuck. It tasted syrupy with a thin and carbonated mouthfeel. I haven tried coco Jesus yet, but even more Jesus is a very good stout.

The Hot Pepper said:
Looks like this HB always makes good beer, but never has a label?
Lol! HB has a tendency to not label beer, due to the spontaneity of the ideas for recipes, and the ever evolving portfolio of brews from hoppy to sour. Many family members of mine are looking forward to seeing the efervescent glow of a HB beer in their stocking this Winter. Good thing HB has a series of aged sours ready to pucker those lips this Christmas!

Back