beer Being Crafty

neverender going down smooth
n.jpg

cheers

The brewery by my office finally started canning! They make some pretty good beer, so it's nice that I can finally share their beer with non locals. This is a tasty little IPA, nothing insanely special, except that it is better than almost any other IPAs coming out of most of the DC area breweries. They don't distribute, and are doing super limited can runs, but I was able to snag a 4 pack of 3 of their different beers. One pack of an IPA, one pack of DIPA, and a pack of a sour IPA. This beer was canned on 12-12-17, so nice and fresh!

Attachments

• 20171214_205244.jpg
    20171214_205244.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
Grass Snake said:

Cool they made it! I was worried about that glass. Don't be fooled by the Galactic Haze, it's not hazy at all. The guy that brewed it didn't get the results he was expecting lol
Lol, NP! He should have used better yeast and late hop/dry hop additions. I'm looking forward to trying it out! Perma haze doesn't always determine a great IPA, although sometimes it can be a good indicator.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Thanks a lot FPB! I'm really looking forward to digging into these.
Glad they made it my friend. Sip on that nuclear whim slowly as it will never be made again. :) It's freaking delicious, but I guess they can't get hops from South Africa anymore due to InBev buying them all. I could have bought 6-4 packs but only snagged 2. I said F#%! Right when I cracked the first can,I would have taken all 6...haha Cheers

Back