beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
Unfortunately, henceforth t0mato and I will be posting our beers in thermoses and you will have to imagine what they look like :rofl:
Now we can say that we're drinking whatever beer we want.

IMG_4977.JPG

"Bissel Brother's reciprocal is going down smooth here." Even though it's really just natural ice. :rofl:

.....or nothing at all. :shocked:

t0mato said:
Now we can say that we're drinking whatever beer we want.

IMG_4977.JPG

"Bissel Brother's reciprocal is going down smooth here." Even though it's really just natural ice. :rofl:

.....or nothing at all. :shocked:
Reciprocal deserves a proper glass! I would tailgate with a reciprocal in that yeti, but never use it for home consumption. Maybe it's because I drink beers too fast for them to become warm at home...IDK

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Reciprocal deserves a proper glass! I would tailgate with a reciprocal in that yeti, but never use it for home consumption. Maybe it's because I drink beers too fast for them to become warm at home...IDK

I don't have proper glasses for any beer. And the Yeti keeps it COLD! Snobs beware! LOL! 

Thegreenchilemonster said:

At home I'm more of a beer sipper than drinker so I don't get tanked. This is perfect for that in fact. Also I've found I really don't need the 10.5 beers at home for casual drinking. I'm going to be more selective moving forward when I decide on a whole case! :shocked: However I may have some All Green Everything up for trade :lol: though they are almost gone.

Back