beer Being Crafty

Ya mon

Attachments

• 20180106_221123.jpg
    20180106_221123.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 27
The better half drove me down to Collective Arts today and a few friends joined us there for some fun day drinking. :)   The Free donuts were long gone by the time we got there but it sounds like the only people who ended up getting them deserved them.  Lining up outside  in - 22 C/ ~ -8 F windy weather deserves something.

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

The Raspberry milkshake IPA is solid but not outstanding  like the donut is was inspired by. that colour though! 

I ended up grabbing a flight while I was there .. 

Life in clouds NEIPA was excellent

I think the Mater would like  the Dry hop sour which was very good even if the after taste was reminiscent of a  full sour pickle. 

The Guava Gose was the unanimous pick of the day , even my wife who won't touch beer usually liked it.  grabbed a growler fill

DSC_0048.JPG

the BLACK IPA  tasted good but there was a faint off putting odour to it..  It is amazing how many people want to smell a beer after you describe it as smelling faintly of  stale farts. 

DSC_0057.JPG

Oh and BTW Mike..   IPA no 5 is in the tank.     :)  They wouldn't say when the release is though. 

Ashen said:
Oh and BTW Mike..   IPA no 5 is in the tank.     :)  They wouldn't say when the release is though. 
Nice! :party: Can't wait to try that one. I loved 3 and 4. The guy at my store just stocked like 3 more cases of #4. I still haven't seen 1 or 2 yet (if they even make them anymore)

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the "Life in Clouds" too. He carries most of Collective Arts' stuff. Haven't gotten around to trying the "Rhyme and (or?) Reason" or their Gose yet either but they do stock them

Back