beer Being Crafty

Salud!

Attachments

• 20180426_172058.jpg
    20180426_172058.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 42
Dane said:
Mike that's looking real good. I like the corner cupboards additions. 2-3 bedroom? Might I enquire what you charged for rent on that place?
Thanks, man! 3 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Basement is fully finished with an 800sq ft "in law suite" (separate entrance too). 4th bedroom downstairs with a full bathroom and kitchenette (full size fridge, stove, kitchen sink, countertops, plus an office 'nook'). Plus a 400(ish) sq ft "living room" area. Basement has some serious Man Cave potential, hahaha

1200 sq ft upstairs, 800 sq ft (finished) downstairs. Was renting it out for $1800/mo. Just breaking even on the mortgage payment. Didn't make a dime off it. That's why we're trying to sell it again. Sick of being a landlord, especially for zero profit. Couldn't get what I was asking for it a few years ago, forced to rent it out after paying 2 mortgages for almost a year. Fingers crossed this time around :pray:

House was built in 1948, and I think those were the original cabinets, hahaha. They were pretty much plywood 'boxes,' painted white, and screwed to the wall. Kitchen definitely needed updating for it to sell

Got the appliances in last night. Fridge and microwave on back order. Sorry, only drinking root beer last night :mope:
IMG_6523.JPG

Back