beer Being Crafty

Grass Snake said:

Awesome, I've been wanting to try that one. They sell it at the store or do did you go to the brewery? If your ever in up in Shreveport, stop by Great Raft brewing and pick up some Grace & Grit. 
I got it at Rouse's. Kind of surprised to see it there. There's usually a huge wait at the brewery on release days, and I'm not really into that.
I've heard Grace and Grit was good, been waiting to see it here in Lafayette. I've had a lot of their Commotion, very drinkable beer.

Jubnat said:
I got it at Rouse's. Kind of surprised to see it there. There's usually a huge wait at the brewery on release days, and I'm not really into that.
I've heard Grace and Grit was good, been waiting to see it here in Lafayette. I've had a lot of their Commotion, very drinkable beer.

Haven't had Commotion yet but it's on the shelves here. Louisana has been putting out some fine beers. My cousin, who I plan on visiting soon, lives in Metarie, maybe I use that as an excuse to get to some of the breweries out there..

MikeUSMC said:
Had these at a picnic the other day.

This was damn good! Curiosity 50 (Tree House)
attachicon.gif
IMG_6908.JPG

And Bright w/ Galaxy. I swear on my life, this beer tasted like f**king CANDY! Really, really good! Not sure if I've ever had Galaxy hops before, but I'll be on the lookout for beers with them now
attachicon.gif
IMG_6907.JPG

Green and all of its forms have Galaxy hops in them. Its been extremely popular the past couple years and is getting harder to source. Love me some Galaxy hops.  

Back