beer Being Crafty

Oh my, this one's deeeelicious! Thanks Mike!

I just picked up a 15lb PRIME grade packer brisket for an overnight smoke

Attachments

• 20181023_175251.jpg
    20181023_175251.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20181023_183542.jpg
    20181023_183542.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 23
Tonight I finished leftovers from the weekend which was the special release Budweiser aged in Jim Beam barrels. Not too bad, all things considered, worth a go and the money if you come across some. Not a 10 by any stretch, but for you guys here I suppose a decent 4 or 5.  Having exhausted that, I took to the wine thief to check on some of the 38 gals. currently going. I hit an "experimental" batch first, and two times afterwards. I posted it in the wine forum, but will share it here as well. "Tea" wine from a recipe I got from a dude in the UK. Not finished yet, still lively, good legs and most odd finish. I like doing the odd stuff, but this one packs a surprise. I doubt that anyone trying it could determine the base ingredient. Wish I could share with you all (I may attempt a few...) At any rate, I raise my glass and salute! Tea wine from the Warrant Man.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
I have had this beer several times,but never realized it is actually a DIPA. It tastes like hop juice! The alcohol is completely hidden.

LOVE IT
Yeah, dude! Haze has gotta be my favorite TH beer that they release regularly. Total peach bomb

Still not sure why they used all printed out labels (vs. the 'regular' cans) for that last release (?)

MikeUSMC said:
Yeah, dude! Haze has gotta be my favorite TH beer that they release regularly. Total peach bomb

Still not sure why they used all printed out labels (vs. the 'regular' cans) for that last release (?)
Yeah, that is weird. Aslin and The Veil do that with their labels sometimes also.

The brisket is still smoking away! I love the all night smokes on the Weber. Best way to be able to eat brisket at a reasonable time of day.

A michelada is literally a cocktail with beer some people think it means bloody mary that's just the commercial one, I get one that is literally lime juice in beer and salted rim, called Mexico City Michelada... and yeah I know mead isn't beer... lol...

I like it. Something about this beer tho leaves a sour aftertaste in the mouth... like when you drink a couple and an hour later you know you drank it... other beers not so much.

Back