beer Being Crafty

On that hazy note, I might as well share this epic Double IPA I'm drinking right now. Master of Karate1

Nebulous November!

Attachments

• 20181122_182544.jpg
    20181122_182544.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 35
MikeUSMC said:
IMG_7644.JPG

Ashen, I went to the store earlier this week, looking for No. 6, and look what I found! I didn't even know this one was in the works yet. Pretty damn tasty. Lots of grapefruit and melon (maybe papaya?) going on in here.

They only had one 4 pack of these, and a single can of No. 6 left, so I grabbed them. I missed out on their newest Gose though (wasn't it guava or something?)

Cheers, boys! Really low key turkey day going on here. Nice buzz by 2pm, turkey on the smoker, watching football, still in my sweatpants and slippers, hahaha
:cheers:
The Guava Gose was ok this time, but not as good as the last release. Maybe just better guava flavour or they tweaked the recipe.

Salted Caramel Porter.

Caramel or butterscotch and I am in.

_20181123_025343.JPG

Ashen said:
The Guava Gose was ok this time, but not as good as the last release. Maybe just better guava flavour or they tweaked the recipe.
I hear ya, but I'm still gonna grab it if I get the chance. If you haven't had the IPA No. 6 yet, don't waste your time IMO. I didn't really care for it at all. I'm kinda relieved they only had that one can left, lol. No. 7 was much better

Back