beer Being Crafty

Ashen said:
attachicon.gif
_20190209_213310.JPG
attachicon.gif
_20190209_213224.JPG
that ones looks delicious, looks almost like orange juice. looks tasty!  :cheers:

Ashen said:
It is very good. No surprise really, flying monkeys had been putting out really good beer for years. IPA will never be my favourite style but the local hopheads are going crazy for this with good reason. One of the best southern Ontario triples I have had recently.
Glad to see NEIPA style brews sprouting in your area! Gotta love a good juicy TIPA

"We updated the recipe to now be 15% ABV as of the 1/31/2019 can release.

Orchid is an Imperial Stout conditioned on hundreds of pounds of Madagascar Vanilla Beans. This beer has notes of marshmallow & vanilla, and is balanced by a light roasted coffee."

Really delicious brew to sip on while starting all of my seeds germinate for the this season.

Attachments

• IMG-PHOTO-ART--645415100.jpg
    IMG-PHOTO-ART--645415100.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 47
I love baltic porters, and this one is fantastic. Such an under rated style, and the only lagered beer that I love to drink. So ridiculously smooth for over 9%.

"Hardywood Baltic Sunrise is conditioned on locally roasted coffee beans from Black Hand Coffee Company in Richmond, VA. Our Baltic Porter is an invigorating, full-bodied lager with a bold aroma of freshly brewed coffee preceding notes of bittersweet chocolate, hints of dark cherry, and a malty, smooth finish."

Attachments

• IMG-PHOTO-ART--367640310.jpg
    IMG-PHOTO-ART--367640310.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 41
Back