"bents Black Dog" feedback

Its Very hot and a strange colour.
I think the secret ingredient is a brilliant choice something I have considered and played around with but never managed to pull off.
But this product is genius.
Heres my take on how to use it Bent (just an idea as it is too hot for me to use neat as a pourer, and has so much going on it would work great as a wet rub/paste.)
baste a small chook in it ( I mean really smear it on) then wrap in prochette or quality belly bacon and roast.
Maybe stuff the bird with an orange to offset tghe secret ingredient.
Its a really really cool product.
I got to ask u somethin tommorrow.
Catch you then.

Yeah it goes good with chicken, had some on a chicken burger and if its mixed with a bit of soy sauce makes a great dipper for nuggets.

11 ingredients all up, there are many secrets lol :cool:

Loved the wings BTW
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

The Colour gets Me in, Love it

what colour would ya call it :D will be testing it in a few weeeks and think Novacastrian is going to join in testing, WHOOOOT

can't wait now

lol - yeah i prefer Novas comment that it was the colour of facial mud-pack. Dunno how he knows what that looks like but some questions are better not asked :D

yep actually what nova said.
But I wouldn't know much bout mudpacks as I am a bloke ...lol
when I met Nova I did notice how wonderful his complexion was makes sense now lol

Put a decent smear on a ham sandwich last night (while drunk). Tasted great.

Thought I was getting through it o.k - then Wham! Think i hit a naga seed or three lol.

Sure did get through those last few beers in a hurry. :D

Alright here we go.

To begin with the Dog has an almost Chocolatey smell, the consistency is nice and it doesn't run everywhere.
The first flavour that you get is sweet almost "candyish" and i think i can detect cocoa for some strange reason.

The heat hits the back of the tounge and then travels forward slowly encompassing the sides and then the tip of the tounge. (im sitting here eating it off the end of a knife as i write).

Backamathroat can feel it but not harshly and my lips have just started to realise that they have capsaicin somewhere around them. Belly starts to warm along with the face now, tounge is still saying wtf.

Initial thoughts were that is was too sweet for my tastes but it grows on you, i definantly getting a choc taste from this.

Flavour 7/10 (too "candyish" for my taste, although i like the chocolatly overtones)
Heat 8.5/10 (Chilliman gives his funnel-web bite 8/10 and this is a little hotter).

Anything else you would like to know Bent?

I think this oine is excxellent as a marinade bent
on chicken its magic.
I marinateded and then served with a sqeeze of lime .
you get the cchoalate sweet but cut with the sharpness

Nova did win the Worlds greatest shave auction.
and it looks like he will win THSCs charity auction too.

Just got it yesterday and the first thing that got me was the color. Use it as a steak sauce (cooker on the grill) loved it main course and desert at the same time. Was sweet at first but like the others was woke up real fast and for some time good one bent keep it up.
Dan
chicken, ribs, steak or lamb, maybe some cat fish

Well he didn't do it this weekend gone, i will see if i can arrange to be there with Neil on the weekend when he does the test and if my balls drop between now and then it may be a double act Bent! No way in hell im using the spoon of doom though, i getting myself a smaller pussier version. :P

Novacastrian said:
Well he didn't do it this weekend gone, i will see if i can arrange to be there with Neil on the weekend when he does the test and if my balls drop between now and then it may be a double act Bent! No way in hell im using the spoon of doom though, i getting myself a smaller pussier version. :P

I'm fairly sure he's planned it for this Saturday. Don't be worried about the spoon mate, I spoke to someone today who tried it said they couldn't taste anything for next 24 hrs lol.

Its only got (drought) Habs, 7-pot (both varieties), Naga (both varieties) & Douglah - what could possibly go wrong? :lol: :hell:

Oh crap on a stick! I am locked in for the test Row and must admit that i am a little bit nervous but like you said what could go wrong!

I had a mate try it last night and he liked it, said it was hot as hell but enjoyed the flavour.

Back