• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Best deals on fabric grow bags?

Yeah I am growing out of Wall-Bags bags. What I would do for 15g grow bags for like 1$ each.

Don't get me wrong, you get a hell of a lot of value out of a wallmart bags, but If you want to grow trees, 4.5g just isn't enough.

The Gardener's Edge 15g Root Pouch bags are about $3.70 each. Not bad for a 4-5 year lifespan bag.

Forgot to mention another place to look is greenhousemegastore.com. I got a 10 pack of the 3-4 year gray 5 gallon pouches for 26.54 shipped. It may not do you much good now though since it seems they are out of the 10 gallon and above. You usually have to catch them in the offseason to get the full variety they offer.

compmodder26, greenhousemegastore.com is out of the 3-4 year 5 gallons. I placed an order with them last week, and the 3-gallon pouches are on their way but the 5-gallon pouches they say will be a little wait. They're waiting on receiving them from the manufacturer.

Just thought I'd mention that here, since they do have a good deal, but unfortunately don't list them as out of stock on their website.

Yep I actually had a conversation with them yesterday morning. Mine are on backorder too. The rep I spoke with said she believes they will get the new shipment by the 30th. Not a big deal to me as I won't be ready for 5 gal bags until June.

almost sold on these grow bags. just 1 question though. how well do these work for transfering indoors for overwintering?

A.M.Leonard and gardeners edge are one of the same. Is there any benefit from ordering from one vs. the other?  not withstanding that there is a larger available selection of grow bags on A.M. Leonards site.

and finally, Being new to targeted hot pepper cultivation and easily suceptable to purchasing everything I may think I need vs. what I really do need and what I can realisticaly afford . what one size bag would you select if you could only have one.  and what 2 sizes if and additional option was available and why these choices.

HP22BH said:
almost sold on these grow bags. just 1 question though. how well do these work for transfering indoors for overwintering?

I bought the 5 gal dirt pots  to try this summer, and they work great and are easy to transport.

Why not make your own:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262977

Armac posted this link on Guru's glog a while back.

I made 8 20gal bags for 4 bucks a piece.

694.jpg

Thats a great idea and thanks much, but I just dont have the time to procure and create. maybe in the future if and when things taper off.

Back