• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Best music to play for plants

Congrats! I have a load of phone calls to make (all of them not to friends), see a doc and crap like that... On top of it all, he weather sucks - raining hard and it's only half as warm as yesterday - bah!

rainbowberry said:
Just about to put my boots on, thick coat, grab umbrella and leg it to the car before the umbrella has a chance to blow inside out.
Yeah it's kinda windy outside... we're having it here instead.

WARNING - ON TOPIC POST FOLLOWS - AVERT YOUR EYES IF YOU FIND THIS OFFENSIVE

play something loud at your plants, something with a lot of bass as the vibration may help with self pollination

CARRY ON

Brrrr.... just came back in. Rainy, chilly, windy..... Looks like a good day for a nice hot bath! (Naked, Omri, naked!!!) ;)

chilliman: Wouldn't kickin' the shelf have the same effect? :)

Chiliac said:
Brrrr.... just came back in. Rainy, chilly, windy..... Looks like a good day for a nice hot bath! (Naked, Omri, naked!!!) ;)

chilliman: Wouldn't kickin' the shelf have the same effect? :)
What the heck is wrong with you?

lol, naked! :lol:

Chiliac said:
Of course I did, didn't YOU notice the IP? :)
Of course I notice the IP. I notice all IPs... I'm actually hijacking packets right now, so I see all of members' IP addresses. :lol:

Just kidding... or am I? :hell:

Omri said:
Of course I notice the IP. I notice all IPs... I'm actually hijacking packets right now, so I see all of members' IP addresses. :lol:

Just kidding... or am I? :hell:

If we only knew......

chilliman64 said:
dunno, how long do you reckon you could kick a shelf, 45 minutes? if so, you da man!

Yeah, da man wizz da brok'n toe, bro!

You wouldn't believe how many youngsters here talk like that all day (in German, of course) just to be cool, hip or whatever you are supposed to be nowadays!

This what they look like. The words mean "This is why I am listening to metal!" :) ....so you should like it even more than me!

metal.jpg

Call me intolerant, but.........

Back