• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Best Non-Extract Sauces

1. Naga Snakebite 'Private Reserve'
  2. AlphanerdZ 'Pain' (not sure if it's still in production)
  3. Woody's Reserve

1 - Skobiyan from thehippyseedcompany.com
2 - Irazu Volcanic Ghost Pepper Sauce

Both are non-extract and are amazing on taste.

The Skobiyan is based on Trinidad Scorpions and the Irazu is based on Naga Jolokia.
Both are superhot

Torchbearer's Sauces are all awesome and natural. They currently rank as my favorite go to sauce shop. Perfect mix of heat and flavor. My fave is the Tarnation Sauce. It's a great everyday sauce.

http://www.torchbearersauces.com/our-sauces/tarnation-sauce/

small-bottle.gif

Also tried/have their Zombie Apocalypse. Big burn, smokey flavor, ghost chili. I highly recommend their stuff. It's what got me into hot sauce.

If you like Melinda's..try Melinda's Naga Jolokia sauce. Delicious sauce. You can find it at TJ Maxx in their foods section for 3.99 a bottle and also Melinda's xxxtra hot and other Melinda's products as well for 2.99 a bottle. Sweet deals and good sauce. I haven't tried any other sauces yet to recommend but I did just get some local sauces to sample and have 5 minute burn on the way.

If you like Melinda's..try Melinda's Naga Jolokia sauce. Delicious sauce. You can find it at TJ Maxx in their foods section for 3.99 a bottle and also Melinda's xxxtra hot and other Melinda's products as well for 2.99 a bottle. Sweet deals and good sauce. I haven't tried any other sauces yet to recommend but I did just get some local sauces to sample and have 5 minute burn on the way.

+1 I think that is my favorite Naga Jolokia sauce out there.

Blairs After Death, Heart Breaking Dawns Chocolate Habaneros, The Chilli Pepper Company's Naga Viper. Now the newest Chilli Pepper Companys sauce Heart Throb is an extract sauce but was made with an extract that doesnt taste like it.

Bump... There are some great sauces here, I would like to add Flamin' Galah!! http://projectspice.co.uk/chillies/flamin-galah/

Lucky Dog, High River, Texas Creek, Danny Cash and Heartbreaking Dawns sauces all have a great product lineup and are personally my favorite thus far. There are plenty out there that I still have yet to try which I am sure are amazing.

Just got some 1498 the other day and have to say its one of my new favs. Trying it outright on a spoon found the heat a bit low. Then after getting it into some stirfry veggies with steak I reeeeally like it. Heat builds very nicely, and does not overpowers he food if used right. Also seems to really bring the taste of the chiles into the mix on top of being complex'ish. I generally don't like sauces with vinegar up front or even second ish in the taste..... BUT the flavor, heat, and viscosity seem to make a great mix. Ty Dawn for giving me a staple!

Lucky Dog, High River, Texas Creek, Danny Cash and Heartbreaking Dawns sauces all have a great product lineup and are personally my favorite thus far. There are plenty out there that I still have yet to try which I am sure are amazing.

Some of my favorite sauces come from these sauce companies as well!

For very hot non extract sauces I think Tropical Peppers Ghost Pepper sauce is up there. I should be trying Lethal Ingestion, Irazu Ghost Pepper Extreme, and Heartbreaking Dawns Cauterizer pretty soon.

I have yet to try Lucky Dog.... ;) maybe one day ...... Salsalady makes some good stuff and Davez Foodz - Sweet Spicy Girl is a go to for several here in the house.

Back